How do I get rid of the Strange Egg?

Dredgen-Xul

May 20, 2022
I’m trying to avoid the pregnancy event but I cannot drop the strange egg because is doesn’t show up as in my inventory from the drop item menu and when I try to sell it to the junk shop on Mhen’ga it's quantity shows up as 0/0 and won’t let me sell it. I’m playing on an iPad Game Version: 0.9.001-PUBLIC#2068.

Edit: attached save file.

Attachments

• Aarken (M) - 9Hrs 7Mins, 10 Days - Mhen’ga, Ara Ara.json
    577.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Can you sell it to V-Ko? Something might have gone wrong with your save. Did you get it before or after the latest update?

Dredgen-Xul

May 20, 2022
Can you sell it to V-Ko? Something might have gone wrong with your save. Did you get it before or after the latest update?
I just started playing in the last day or 2. The nurse droid gives me the same problem. Quantity shows as 0/0 and won’t let me sell.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I can confirm that it's picked up as 0/0. I advise posting a bug report. Posing your save wouldn't hurt.

There's probably a Console command you can use to get rid of it, but I don't know what it is. Hopefully, one of the more knowledgeable members will be able to tell you.
You might also be able to Save to File, find it in a Text Editor and delete it.

OrangeBurner

Mar 13, 2022
The command is: pc.inventory.removeItem("class instance here").
So: pc.inventory.removeItem("StrangeEgg") ("StrangeEgg" is the class name)

Here I've done it for your save file (The pregnancy event doesn't trigger for me at least).

What's weird about it is at first I thought I could just change the .quantity of the egg but even when I changed it to 1; I still couldn't sell it.

Attachments

• Aarken - Strange Egg removed.json
    576.8 KB · Views: 2

one_two

Jan 20, 2022
Mind you, carrying it to term doesn't take very long, and you get a nice genital elasticity bonus out of it, if you give the birth in the wilds.

Just sayin'

Dredgen-Xul

May 20, 2022
The command is: pc.inventory.removeItem("class instance here").
So: pc.inventory.removeItem("StrangeEgg") ("StrangeEgg" is the class name)

Here I've done it for your save file (The pregnancy event doesn't trigger for me at least).

What's weird about it is at first I thought I could just change the .quantity of the egg but even when I changed it to 1; I still couldn't sell it.
Million thanks, I can finally continue playing :D