How do I get out of town

G

Grux

How did you get out of town? I beat the tutorial, talked to everyone, but can't leave at either gate.

H

hogtiedfuta

You can't. Hawkethorne is all that is playable right now and probly for at least a week or two while we are redoing the UI and combat.

Ah, super. So I have wasted the last 2 hours. You might have mentioned this on the "play" page.

Pursang

Apr 7, 2018
Ah, super. So I have wasted the last 2 hours. You might have mentioned this on the "play" page.

I find that... very hard to believe. It took me all of five minutes to figure out I was at the end of the demo, and I'm not exactly the brightest bulb on the tree.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Daily reminder we have people who seriously can't comprehend the lights out puzzles in TiTS.

As in, can't figure out how to solve it, or can't figure out how to even try? 'cause if it's the latter, I am going to need to go facepalm for a while...

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Daily reminder we have people who seriously can't comprehend the lights out puzzles in TiTS.

As in, can't figure out how to solve it, or can't figure out how to even try? 'cause if it's the latter, I am going to need to go facepalm for a while...

:eyepop: Oh my God. :eek:
You might as well ask them if you're going 80 how many miles will you go in an hour.
Hey, we're all stupid in our own ways. Some more significant than others.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
Even I easily know when I got to the end of the demo. If it's not there it's not there. It's not like they're going to make you fight a god to get out of town. Although... More lights out puzzles! How do I get out of town×100. :D

C

Cadence

Okay I have a new question: WHEN will we be able to get out of town?

Also in the meanwhile, a way of making a small amount of money in town would be good. Like can I help out behind the bar?