how do I force a pregnancy to occur

Painfulfish

Nov 4, 2023
so I want to with cheats cause a pregnancy or force a generic fuck doll encounter that is able to impregnate my character after beating kiro quest. any idea how I can do this?

TheShepard256

If you want a sexdoll specifically, your only option is to put genericSexdollEncounter, as it's impossible to legitimately encounter them after rescuing Kiro (even if you use the Sexdoll Encounter cheat, as that only brings you to Po's ship) and their post-combat scenes require an appropriate enemy to be configured beforehand (which only the initial encounter does).

If you're fine with any pregnancy, frostwyrm and parasitic pregnancies are guaranteed; otherwise, you'll just have to take your Fertility as high as you can (or are willing to - going into Heat or Deep Heat using Breeder's Bliss can help) and pray to the Random Number Gods. Miscreant Manor on New Texas can be a reliable source of generic pregnancies, as you first get a 40-75%*^ chance of someone who can impregnate you cumming inside you once, followed by a 30-50%^ chance of a different such someone doing it 3-6 times; each time has its own pregnancy check, so you'll likely get knocked up within the first few tries.
*depending on if Kiro is available; she can't get you pregnant.
^depending on whether generic kaithrit pregnancies were hooked up here when they were implemented. IDK for certain, as I'm basing this off the old Flash code, when those pregnancies were planned but not implemented.

Renurb

Nov 7, 2023
If you want a sexdoll specifically, your only option is to put genericSexdollEncounter, as it's impossible to legitimately encounter them after rescuing Kiro (even if you use the Sexdoll Encounter cheat, as that only brings you to Po's ship) and their post-combat scenes require an appropriate enemy to be configured beforehand (which only the initial encounter does).

If you're fine with any pregnancy, frostwyrm and parasitic pregnancies are guaranteed; otherwise, you'll just have to take your Fertility as high as you can (or are willing to - going into Heat or Deep Heat using Breeder's Bliss can help) and pray to the Random Number Gods. Miscreant Manor on New Texas can be a reliable source of generic pregnancies, as you first get a 40-75%*^ chance of someone who can impregnate you cumming inside you once, followed by a 30-50%^ chance of a different such someone doing it 3-6 times; each time has its own pregnancy check, so you'll likely get knocked up within the first few tries.
*depending on if Kiro is available; she can't get you pregnant.
^depending on whether generic kaithrit pregnancies were hooked up here when they were implemented. IDK for certain, as I'm basing this off the old Flash code, when those pregnancies were planned but not implemented.
Where would you enter genericSexdollEncounter into, there's no Codex box for JS like in the flash game right? If I remember you had to use Impulse for this too and that doesn't exist in the current game. Or is this only in the context of the flash game?

Renurb

Nov 7, 2023
Into the console; sorry, I thought I said that when I posted it.
It doesn't actually do anything and just gives me
(){var e=arguments.length>0&&void 0!==arguments[0]&&arguments[0],t=new ZN;setEnemy(t),e&&(clearOutput(),output("You load the program and smile as you are shuffled to an artificial reality on a curren…
In the Console, Even though I've not done Kiroquest yet. I remember in flash you got an independent face off, almost like with debug fights and then be returned to wherever you were prior to entering the code.

Renurb

Nov 7, 2023
I also forgot that you have to put () at the end of the function; so, it's genericSexdollEncounter().
And numbering 1-4 within the parentheses chooses the specific sexdoll. Would this work with the Rats on Zhengshi or other generic encounters like the Sydians or Treated Male Zil BTW? Because the Rats seem to be a relatively rare encounter for me and the Treated Male Zil is such a specific encounter.

Edit: I tried it and it seems to work.

Last edited: