How do I can get access to the Zheng Shi through TiTS Editor? [Answers received]

Baggrin

May 16, 2019
Cheat "markopolo" please do not offer, it does not help me (only Myrellion is unlocked by this cheat).

UPDATE. Changed the name of the topic. I just now realized that I was REALLY mistaken with this and my question was completely incomprehensible. At first my question was more lengthy and contained unnecessary details, I decided to be laconic and erased most of what I had written. But the erasure of "little things" led to a complete loss of meaning in the question...

Last edited:

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
1. Trying to figure this out, but see point 2.
2. I just tried marcopolo, unlocked Zheng Shi and Dhaal.
3. Did you mean to repeat yourself?

Baggrin

May 16, 2019
Long story short. I wanted to test the effectiveness of the ranged smuggler in version 0.7.250 on certain opponents, the cheat does not open the planet I need, I don’t want (for some stupid reason) to go through game normally.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Can you use idclev to warp there? Try 'ZS L48'. It should place you one square North of Urbolg.

Reactions: Baggrin

Baggrin

May 16, 2019
Alternatively, set the flags KING_NYREA and/or BEAT_TAIVRA_TIMESTAMP to any value. That'll cause the game to think you've completed Taivra's palace, which will unlock Zheng Shi normally.

Thank you. Now, if I want to check something again, I will not need to enter the teleportation cheat.