How did you justify slavery for your character?

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
My character has a (figurative) little voice in their head that says sexual slavery is a good thing and others would be happier if they stopped worrying and learned to love the collar.

Reactions: Monster Queen

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Just business. Sex slavery at the hands of a more or less lenient master, in an age where STD are somewhat more controlled than today, surely beats working on a mine, or in a plantation.

Ah, and Roman slavery had nothing to do with XIX century slavery. Most roman slaves had a more or less decent life, at least in comparison with the common people. The late Roman Republic established laws against excessive slave mistreatment, (I think that was either Sulla or Cicero the one who did it) deeming it decadent and harmful for the economy in the long run. House slaves usually ate the leftovers of their master's dinner, with usually, was much better than the peasants and other 'free' people had for eating.

JBornWhoS

Oct 22, 2017
I almost exclusively play kind or nice-mischievous Steeles.
Usually I get Rhea and cure her to help her out.
Usually I feminize Del because she's the fun and happy Del. Though I'd rather have a femboy Del at Kally's.
I got sub Sera once to try out her content.
Mitzi's basically a fuck slave but that's literally her choice and fun, too.
The pexiga (who get's to be named Pexi when I bimbofy her) is also basically a slave but is thought of as a pet.
Speaking of pexiga, I usually help Yammi out of indentured servitude and having a source of food is convenient for the actual game.

Yeah, so much of the game, when the characters aren't blatantly evil, slavery or near slavery is often framed as owner/pet sort of relationship.

(insert obligatory virtue signalling)

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Me in game sees slavery as more of, unpaid employment with no benefits and harsh conditions that get harsher depending on your attitude and how you behave yourself with conditions that could get better.

But mostly unpaid employment without benefits.