How can I report android version bugs?

Iara

Mar 5, 2020
I am finding quite some bugs in the lastest android version. Where do I report them? The Bug Reports one says "Javascript Only"

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
In the bug reports forum. JavaScript is the language the game is written in (as opposed to Flash/ActionScript). Android/PC are platforms.

Are the bugs unique to Android, or have they already been reported? There are a number of bugs that have been fixed internally and are waiting on the next release.

Iara

Mar 5, 2020
In the bug reports forum. JavaScript is the language the game is written in (as opposed to Flash/ActionScript). Android/PC are platforms.

Are the bugs unique to Android, or have they already been reported? There are a number of bugs that have been fixed internally and are waiting on the next release.
Oh, I have no idea. They are bugs on the battle system (output-type. With certain things as previous scene text appearing in the first fight for enemies like female zil). And a crash that happens when talking with technician (vaush.fucked is not a value)

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
You're actually a version behind. 9.102 fixes those (but has others).

Edit: And 9.103 fixes most of the known issues.

Last edited:

Iara

Mar 5, 2020
You're actually a version behind. 9.102 fixes those (but has others).

Edit: And 9.103 fixes most of the known issues.
Oh. The main website only has version 9.101. I guess they haven't updated that. All the download links there are for v101