How can I make my cock thicker?

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
That's for Trials in Tainted Space, not Corruption of Champions. I'm not sure if both games share the same math measurement system though.

Thi

Apr 18, 2017
Ops my bad, was in "TiTs modus" when I read the question >.< Can't be bothered to find the info for CoC cocks

Zaruma

Jan 17, 2018
Sweet Gossamer, I think. However, if that's the only change you're going for, you may need to save scum. We really need an item that lets you adjust girth. My PC's penis always ends up long and thin, like a rubber tube. Overly Large Canine Pepper also only increases length, not thickness as well. So that's weird.

Arturus

Jan 30, 2018
You just have to use the right combination of Gro+ and Reducto. Gro+ always adds .5" width regardless of size but adds less length the longer it already is. This means that the more you add, especially to ridiculous levels, the wider it becomes relative to length. Reducto, on the other hand, always takes around a third from both length and width. Ergo, make it ludicrously huge with Gro+, then shrink it with Reducto, and you'll end up with a fat schlong.

Reactions: ApocMora