House Party Beta .3.0.1 (Updated 9/16/16)

mistacorn

Dec 4, 2015
Hey guys,

Long time lurker, first time poster.  I've decided to dive into the adult game development world myself and I have been working on a new game for a couple months now called House Party.

I have an early alpha version that I want to start letting some people start to play. The game right now, is very raw and unpolished, but it's playable and has the beginnings of a something worthwhile.  I'm wanting to build a player community to help give me feedback and shape the direction of the project. The engine I'm building underneath it will help to rapidly develop more of these types of games down the line.

The House Party game (which is available for free right now on the site mentioned below) is similar to a lot of the browser-based games where your choices influence your success as you progress in the game, but it plays like a first-person RPG with interactive game models, characters, and physics.  I'm aiming for something like Leisure Suit Larry, but my goal is to take these games in a much more raunchy direction than the LSL series.  The games will be ripe with foul language, nudity, and sex, but hopefully be just as funny and engaging.  There isn't much of a story to play though right now, just a few objectives to complete while I work on the gameplay mechanics. There are multiple story-paths though and different outcomes based on your decisions.

As I develop these games, I am contributing to the engine behind them, which will allow for rapid development of new titles and stories moving forward, so development progress will snowball to the point where it's just about creating new creative content and models.

It's also worth mentioning that I will be targeting these games as both Desktop and VR Games.  Hope you guys enjoy, and I'd appreciate any feedback!

http://games.eekllc.com

System Requirements:

Windows 7+
Graphics card: DX9 (shader model 3.0) capabilities; generally everything made since 2005 should work.
CPU: SSE2 instruction set support.

Edit:

Version .2.3 now available!

Last edited by a moderator:

mistacorn

Dec 4, 2015
Hey everyone! I’ve been working on a new build of House Party, and there are a lot of cool updates in this one. There’s also a new room and character. I also changed around some of the other puzzles slightly to provide replay value for some of you who have been through it before. Enjoy!

The game can be downloaded at: http://games.eekllc.com

Here’s a full list of improvements/updates:

Revamped some character models to minimize skin tearing through clothing during some animations
Revamped models to add variety to bodies
Gave Patrick an awesome Hawaiian shirt
Added ragdoll physics to some characters
Improved cloth physics on Stephanie’s dress
Made bouncy breast physics more realistic
Added a new character: Brittney
Implemented Brittney’s storyline
Added to Katherine’s storyline
Added to Frank’s storyline
Added to Stephanie’s storyline
Added a new room to the house
Implemented a title game screen
Implemented fading of scenes
Improved fighting and fight reaction physics
Fixed a bug where Patrick’s beaten-up body would block off access to a room
Added some sound effects
Remodeled the living room

mistacorn

Dec 4, 2015
Hey guys! I’m happy to announce that House Party has a new version! This new build is primarily a heavy revamp on the core engine containing enhancements to gameplay mechanics including the much talked about path-finding system. I’ve fixed a ton of core issues based on a lot of user feedback, and I’ve enhanced the way the game works and feels based on what you all have suggested. There isn’t a whole lot of new content in terms of storylines, but there is actually a lot more to do because of a new system that I implemented, and there is some new eye candy for those of you interested in that. Without further ado, here’s the change log:

Fixed an issue where Stephanie gets glitched.
Fixed some issues where dialogues were closing and never re-opening.
Heavily enhanced path-finding logic.
Added a new menu for interaction.
Sparkles! Added a sparkling particle effect around items you can interact with.
Changed “look around” to right mouse control to facilitate new menu.
Created inventory GUI.
Created easy access icons to game menu and inventory.
Added a new “Inspect” aspect to the game. You can now inspect many objects around the house.
Fixed a bug where Brittney follows you around everywhere.
Enhanced eye and head movement. Characters are now more engaging.
Enhanced combat code
Removed Unity splash screen (I’m pro baby!)

This is an exciting update because the game play is getting to the point where it’s very solid, and this leaves me a lot more time to work on the story! Save feature is still missing, but it’s coming soon.

Here's the link: http://games.eekllc.com

mistacorn

Dec 4, 2015
Hey everybody. Exciting news. I’ve decided that there’s enough groundwork done that I’m promoting the game from an Alpha to a Beta. This is great news because it means from here on out I will mostly be working on storyline until House Party is done, and then moving on to another project using the same engine. Don’t worry though, I still plan on working on House Party a bit more before that happens. One thing that’s really cool in this update is that there’s a whole interaction that takes place between two other characters (and you as a bystander). The engine was updated to allow for this type of interaction, which really increases the immersion factor.

Here is the change log:

Refined the radial menu. It should work much better.
Fixed a bug with Stephanie getting bugged for dialogue after wandering into the kitchen.
Moved the Mysterious Key location as a lot of players have complained it was too hard to find.
Added another room onto the house.
Added a new character Rachael.
Implemented some of Rachael’s storyline.
Advanced Brittney’s storyline.
Advanced Ashley’s storyline.
Advanced Frank’s storyline.
Added a mechanic to allow scene-like dialogues to take place.
Updated dialogues so you can simply click on the option to advance.
Updated dialogues so now you use the radial menu to open one rather than walking up to a character.
Updated character behaviors to increase immersion.
Fixed several other bugs.

This is an exciting update because it is adding a lot more story into the mix, and we are starting to see how the party will play out in the end. From here on, I will be working on adding in some alone time with the girls after everybody else has been taken out of the picture.

Here's the link: http://games.eekllc.com

mistacorn

Dec 4, 2015
Hey guys,

Just a quick update today. No new story content, but this will address the bugs that some of you have been experiencing that is making it hard to play through to the end of the storyline. Here's the change log:

Fixed a bug where Frank never stops fighting even after Patrick is knocked out.
Made the response options font a bit smaller (for smaller resolutions)
Added physics to interactive objects (you can now drop them anywhere)
Added sound effects for when some inventory objects are dropped.
Fixed a few other bugs

mistacorn

Dec 4, 2015
Hey guys,

I’ve got a massive update to House Party today! I’ve been taking a lot of feedback from you all and trying to implement a little bit of something for everyone. This new build includes the first official “Ending”, where it’s possible to go out of the main game and into an ending scenario with some of the characters. I plan to write endings that include all of the female characters going forward, but this build will give you a taste of completing the game (in one of several ways that will be possible).

Another big change is that things are not so linear. It’s going to still feel linear in some ways, but you will see how I’ve been untangling the storyline. For instance, it’s possible to talk Patrick out of the alcohol, but it’s also possible now to have him beaten and still be able to take it from him. Additionally, if you happen to beat him up in the same room as Madison, you are no longer stuck, as you can now drag his limp body out of the room! Pretty cool!
Other than that, there are lots of interface updates, content both with story lines, and humorous quips if you can find creative ways to try to use objects together. I also changed the game mechanics a bit so everything’s not so dialogue-based. Overall, the engine is getting very solid, and I am really happy with this build. Once I add in a few more endings and modify the story-lines a little more, I think I might just have something!

Here's the link:

Change Log:

Revamped LookAt Scripts. Characters now more aware of surroundings
Added autonomous (and smart) looking around. Characters now look at each other and interact
Added relationship status bars
Added a cool new frame to the dialogue avatars to go with the bar
Adjusted dialogues so after you choose an option it goes away (unless it is needed again)
Adjusted breast physics (Fixed some bugs)
Added to Brittney’s storyline
Added to Ashley’s storyline
Added to Katherine’s storyline
Added to Rachael’s storyline
Added the “Strip Highcard” ending
Added more interactive items.
Gave Patrick a wine bottle. This can now be removed from him in multiple ways.
Adjusted sound so it is in 3D. (If you walk away from objects, their sound volume will change)
Added real-time shadows
Added a new “Give” command for Non Player Characters
Added a new “Use With…” command for interactive item and inventory items.
Added a bunch of humorous quips when you try to use things or give things away
Adjusted UI to scale with different resolutions
You can now click and drag passed out/dead characters by their limbs
Updated Brittney’s model
Updated Rachael’s model

mistacorn

Dec 4, 2015
Hey guys,

Here’s the latest update of House Party.  As usual, this is a quick update following a big one addressing some of the bugs and immediate feedback I’ve gotten since the release of Beta .2.  Though mostly minor changes and bug fixes, there has actually been a good deal of new content added to the game.  I got a really good suggestion from a supporter to include high-res photos of the girls in various states of undress during the strip game, and I’ve done exactly that.  I also feel like the strip game ending yields a bit more of a reward this way as well, so enjoy!

Change Log:

Increased the mass of the rickety shelf so Frank will always be crushed by it.
Fixed an issue where interactive objects could be clicked through user interface interaction.
Fixed an  issue where sometimes the interaction menu wouldn’t come up when clicking on a character.
Increased font sizes on dialogues and game messages.
Fixed an issue where some UI elements were cropped off the screen on some resolutions.
Added several reward photos to the strip game.
Adjusted the maximum angle characters can turn their heads to avoid some unnatural looking scenarios.

mistacorn

Dec 4, 2015
Hey guys,

Here’s another follow-up build to House Party.  This is addressing the last (hopefully) of the issues that some of you have been running into.  The Stephanie bug was a big hindrance to completing the game through to the Strip High Card Game, but now it should be smooth sailing!  I also added a few new features including an upgrade to the dialogue system where the characters now give hints on how to complete some of the puzzles.  I also took out a lot of the silly responses, and added more of a story as to how the gang all know each other.  And last but not least, there are now downloadable builds for OSX (Mac) and Linux operating systems!  Enjoy!

Change Log:

Fixed a bug where Stephanie would remove alcohol from your inventory even if she refused it.
Gave Frank a new combat animation
Updated multiple dialogues
Added hints about story lines to some NPC dialogues.
Fixed an issue where rag-doll physics would freak out breast physics.
Added support for Mac
Added support for Linux
Added Audio Settings
UI is now scalable
Girls in the Card Game now have tells as to how strong their cards are.

mistacorn

Dec 4, 2015
Hey guys,

Here’s another beta version of House Party! There are some really cool updates in this version including the hilariously appropriate ability to whip your member out. This new mechanic of the game will be useful for upcoming scanarios including the new endings you’ve been waiting for. In the meantime, you can play around with the mechanic and watch the various reactions you get. My goal is to have the characters continually be aware of their surroundings, and in turn, they will react to you doing things of that nature in front of them. There’s even a use for the new mechanic to progress further in one of the story-lines. Press the “P” key while playing to toggle between pulling it out, and putting it back in your pants.

Change Log:
Optimized model textures
Optimized models
Fixed a glitch with characters walking through doors
Added to Katherine’s story-line
Added ability to take out penis
Added humorous quips by all NPCs when player takes out his penis near them
Implemented foundation for upcoming scenes.
Fixed various other bugs
Modified player so he can see his own lower body
Player now actually loses clothes in strip cards
Changed the field of view on the camera to prevent warping on the sides of the screen.
Updated the strip poker game to make it harder to cheat

xyzabc198

May 4, 2016
You never know, I know people that haven't said anything for a year, making a game takes a while

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
He redid the game from the ground up. He put in all new models and rebuilt the house. Then he found out that many people preferred his old daz3d models. So he ended up putting the daz models back in and having to figure out the animations and all that. In the old build, there were some issues with breasts, collision, etc. That's because the daz models add complexity to the programming so he's been working at getting it balanced to his satisfaction. And last I heard, he's close to sending out a release. I think it's about a month or 2 out?

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
He's actually a few weeks away from a public build. The tester build just went out. Head over to his eekllc link to get more updates!

mistacorn

Dec 4, 2015
Hey guys!

Nope, the project is very much alive!

I've got a new video preview for you, and some good news about the next public release!  I’ve decided to change the way I am releasing demos, so that they will eventually all end up being public releases.

Here’s the scoop;

This demo will be available to my $25.00+ supporters to start.  After I release the next demo, I will be making this demo available to my $10.00+ supporters, and then on the next release, this video will be available to my $1.00+ supporters, and then on the following release, this demo will go public. So it will be available to all of you soon! I know a lot of you have been asking when the next public demo is.  Well, the countdown has officially started!  After trying a few different reward method systems, I’m feeling like this one is making the most sense. I value my supporters and want to reward them, but I also want to keep this game free.  Thank you all so much for your continued support. Here’s the video:

https://youtu.be/IaHbVTX-Pow

Details of what's new are discussed in the video.  Enjoy!

To download the latest public build of House Party, click here:
http://games.eekllc.com/index.php/category/downloads/

mistacorn

Dec 4, 2015
Hey guys!

Just wanted to let everybody know that version .3 of House Party has officially been released to $25.00+ supporters.  This is the first version of the game that will be adhering to a new release structure where, in a month, when I put out my next release, it will trickle down and be available to $10+ supporters, then to $1+ supporters the following month, and eventually be the next public release of the game.  Future versions will follow in this manner.

I took an extra week or so putting this build together since this version will be the first public release soon, and I wanted to add a little more game-play, story-line, and some Easter eggs into it.  There are a few story-lines you can start to head down in this version.  I plan to mostly focus on story in the next few months to come, so we can start getting a solid playable game.

Details about the release and how to get it are here:
http://games.eekllc.com/index.php/2016/08/19/house-party-beta-3-released-to-25-supporters/

mistacorn

Dec 4, 2015
Hey guys!

It’s been becoming a routine to put out a video at the start of each month, and then a release toward the middle of the month, so here’s the video showcasing the new House Party updates for this month’s demo release.  The demo should be available toward the middle of September with some content and engine updates.

Details are in the video:
https://youtu.be/qF4k3YWQHrY

After some content updates, this build will be made into a new demo of House Party and released to $25+ supporters, at which time, the demo I released last month will be available to $10+ supporters.

To download the latest public release of House Party, click here:

Enjoy!

mistacorn

Dec 4, 2015
Hey guys,

I've just released House Party 3.0.1 to my $25.00+ supporters, and version 3.0.0 is now available to $10.00+ supporters. Some exciting new updates and story added to the new version! There's a lot more to do and play with, as well as some really cool engine updates.

To get the latest version of the game, visit the following link and you should be able to find instructions to get the version of the game you qualify for, or to download the latest public release if you are not a supporter.

http://games.eekllc.com/index.php/2016/09/16/house-party-build-3-0-1-released-to-25-supporters/

Change Log:

Enhanced Lighting and optimized for better performance
Updated hair and created dynamic hair for some of the models.
Updated breast physics. They now respond to collisions in addition to model movement.
Updated path finding.
Added to Stephanie's storyline.
Added to Katherine's storyline.
Added to Madison's storyline.
Added to Ashley's storyline.
Added to Patricks's storyline.
Added more explorable areas and interactive items to the house.
Added touch/grab interactive hand that toggles with pressing ctr.

mistacorn

Dec 4, 2015
Hey guys!

Here’s a video getting into detail on some of the upcoming engine updates to the new version of House Party!  The new version will be released on or around October 15th and will be available to $25+ supporters only, and all previous versions will trickle down to the next tier.   From now until the 15th, I will be adding in a bunch more story for you guys in conjunction with the engine updates you already see here!  For those of you who stick it out to the end of the video, I uncover an Easter egg in the game!

Here’s the link:
http://games.eekllc.com/index.php/2016/09/28/house-party-october-release-highlights/

For the latest public version of House Party, visit here:

mistacorn

Dec 4, 2015
Hey guys,

We're just a few days away from a really jam-packed October release of House Party, and there's so much cool new stuff coming in the new release, that I wanted to make a post for you all to showcase some of the new changes.  Hope you enjoy!

Here are the October release details:
http://games.eekllc.com/index.php/2016/10/12/house-party-october-15th-release-notes/

Also, the August release will be the first new public release scheduled to go public on November 15th.  

To get the latest public release of House Party, go here:

mistacorn

Dec 4, 2015
Can we get a new walkthrough old one no longer exists

I generally don't write the walkthoughs because I'm focusing on the game development, but I put up a forum so the player community can collaborate.  A walkthrough was posted for the older version there a while back, and I'm sure there will be one posted for the new version, especially once it goes public.

mistacorn

Dec 4, 2015
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you all know that the October release of House Party is officially here!  Lots of new changes in this version, and it is running very stable.  This is a milestone release because I’m feeling like the engine is running very smoothly, and I can focus a lot of my time next month on details instead of painstaking under the hood stuff that you guys don’t see.  Of course, I’m sure a lot of you notice the better AI, interaction, movement, and gameplay as a result of the engine work, but I know you guys are getting anxious to get more game play out of me, and we’ve gotten to the point where each new build should have a decent amount more, starting with this one!

Check out the development blog for more information about this release and the other releases that have become available:
http://games.eekllc.com/index.php/2016/10/15/house-party-beta-0-3-1-0-now-available-to-supporters/

The biggest feature of this new version is the Questing system, which you will be able to use to keep track of which objectives you’ve completed and not completed each play through.  For an official list of playable content/quests in the game, go here:

http://forum.eekllc.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1364

This will help you keep track as to whether or not you’ve unlocked all available content.  This list will be updated with each release.

If you are not a Patreon supporter, you can download the latest public build here:

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
I didn't see it mentioned anywhere, so I'm going to ask my traditional question; What pairings/fetishes are in the game?

mistacorn

Dec 4, 2015
I didn't see it mentioned anywhere, so I'm going to ask my traditional question; What pairings/fetishes are in the game?

It's all M/F at the moment. Some of the quests contain ENF, Forced Nudity, and Blackmail. There is more content coming soon of other natures.