House of Temptation Series (Text-Game, Succubi, GOR)

TheWielder

Aug 29, 2015
Welcome to The House of Temptation! (Links at bottom of post)

Description:

"In The House of Temptation" is a short text-based game I created using the Quest engine. In it, you've received an email invitation to a special, secret brothel nearby, and after inexplicably grabbing every cent to your name and wandering around the town aimlessly, you somehow arrive there. You pick a girl to show you a good time, only to discover they're all Succubi! Declining their generous offer of the best and last fuckfest of your life, you frantically attempt to escape. The good ending sees you make it home, only to have a life-or-death decision placed before you, while nearly thirty separate scenes of Game-Over Rape (or mostly consensual Game-Over Sex) await you with even a single false step.

Sample:

A quick sample of the quality of my writing, one that doesn't give too much away. Always working on improving my skills. We join our Protagonist (You) midway through the game; having discovered the nature of the girls, you dash into another room to hide, praying it's unoccupied...

You sigh in relief again, not seeing this room's resident, and slump against the door with your eyes closed. A moment later, you open them again, and calmly scan the room, keeping your ears open for movement outside, of which you hear none. As you move your head from farthest right to farthest left, you see absolutely zero movement, reaffirming your belief that no one is here - HOLY FUCK! You nearly jump out of your skin at the sight of her! A mature-looking woman is right next to you, leaning against the wall! She must have been invisible!... or maybe you just didn't look far enough left. Either way, you throw yourself away from the wall towards the mini-library, but trip over yourself and fall flat on your ass. Your mind takes a few seconds to get its bearings, and when you're finally recombobulated, your eyes come to rest on that same woman, who is now leaning over you and extending a hand.

You manage to get a good look at her in the couple seconds it takes to get yourself back up. She has dark hair in a pony tail and is wearing a red silk robe that only goes down a little past her hips. It's tied off with a similarly-comprised ribbon, and gives you not just an excellent view of her cleavage, which is considerable, but also her thin waist and wide, motherly hips. As you take her hand and she pulls you onto your feet, you figure this must be Lisa, the MILF.

You're wary of her, given your experience thus far in this building, but listen as she begins talking. "Well, you look more than a little bit shaken. How about a drink?" It kinda takes you a little off guard, but you follow her over to the bar anyways. She motions to a barstool and you sit, while she takes a spot behind the table as barkeep. You lean forward in your seat and get a little comfortable, but remain wary.

"We're going to play a game." Um, what? She continues speaking as she messes with shot glasses and colorful bottles of liquor. "I know exactly why you ran in here - you figured it out. You ran, which was smart. You ran in here, though, and that wasn't smart. So now, we're going to play a game." You're a bit confused as to what she's referring to, but you stay silent. Your mind constantly jumps back to the exit, considering the option of running again.

"Oh, and if you don't play, I'll yell and tell everyone exactly where you are." Well, fuck. There goes that idea. Looks like you don't have much of an option right now. Out of nowhere and with a wave of her hand, a bunch of shot glasses are on the table, each landing with a light clink on the wooden surface. It didn't seem like magic, more like bartending skill... still, you count 18 of them and wonder what exactly they're for, aside from just that they're part of the "game."
Fetishes:

Succubi, Game-Over Rape, Death by Sex, Life as a Sex Slave, Status Ailments delivered via Sexual Contact, Tentacle Rape (or is it?), Mature Women, Teenagers, Ass-Play, Breast-Play/Paizuri, Breast Milk, Avoidable Loli, and Coercion/Compulsion, plus other minor things here and there.

There is a focus on kiss-based attacks and ailments, due largely to who I was considering when making this game - the Upon Her Lips forums, which is comprised of people who enjoy ailments, effects, and attacks delivered via Kiss. However, I avoided making the game too dependent on that one fetish, to ensure anyone who enjoys Succubi could enjoy this.

Sequels:

After seeing a certain degree of success with this game (5200+ Plays, at least 200 Downloads, and one guy who gave a 5-Star Review) and having enjoyed writing the first one, my intention is to continue the series. The second game is, as of August 29th 2015, about 30% done, with most secondary activities which I don't consider part of the game (such as planning, character profiles, universe history) to be about 70% done. The second game, "Tales of the House of Temptation," will forgo the hectic situation of the first game for a calmer environment in which I intend to expand the House of Temptation Universe and relay a lot of information to the players, before returning to form for Game 3, "Assault on the House of Temptation." The link to the development thread in the Upon Her Lips forums will be below.

How to Play these Games:

As I mentioned above, these games are all built in the Quest engine, available for absolutely, 100% eternally free at TextAdventures.co.uk. As a result, you either need an account at the aforementioned site so you can play the game in your browser, or else you need to download the program and download the game. I recommend the "make an account" option. Totally free, use a burner email for all it matters, you just need an account to access Adult games (of which there are quite a few. Seriously, this forum was built around an adult text game, and they've got a buttload of adult text games. And normal ones, but I can't fap to those. >.>).

So, Either Register on textadventures.co.uk and visit this link: http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/v55rs5xbfkeh9pqjaxgauw/in-the-house-of-temptation

Or, Download the Quest Engine at http://textadventures.co.uk/quest/desktop and visit the above link to Download the game. (Where it says "Download File," bottom right.)

I have not yet released a playable build of the Second Game. I intend to complete the entire thing, then release it all at once. Expect this around December 2015, give or take a month.

Follow my work:

As I said, I intend on expanding the universe and writing sequels. If you want to follow my progress, I'll be mainly posting updates...

Here: http://uponherlips.forumotion.com/f15-visual-novels

With character profiles being posted Here: http://uponherlips.forumotion.com/f12-character-enemy-creations

(Threads for The House of Temptation characters will always be labeled as such)

My policy regarding Questions, Feedback, and Criticism:

GIMME GIMME GIMME! I'm proud of my work, but I know it can be better! If you encounter something that annoys you when playing this game, Please, For the love of all that is sexy, tell me about it so I can improve future installments in the Series!

DaviceMathews

Aug 26, 2015
It has been a while since I played the game but I think one of the things I would improve on it is how quickly you know you are in trouble. Having some ambiguity about who in the brothel are succubi would be a good atmospheric addition. I am trying to say make it to where some choices prolong your sexual adventure, keep the character unaware something is wrong through the characters choices. We as players know what we are going into but it can be just as much fun playing like we don't know. I think in the scene with the mistress of the brothel you instantly know you are in deep trouble. I was both entertained and a little disappointed with the suddenness of the event. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed the characters, (except the twins)the writing and the escape/deaths. 

TheWielder

Aug 29, 2015
Hmmm... I don't think anyone else has mentioned that as feedback. Thanks! I always appreciate new info, and in considering what you just said, you gave me a great idea for the third game.

Any reason you didn't enjoy the Twins, aside from just the Loli-factor (though if it's just that, then fair enough, 'nuff said) ?

DaviceMathews

Aug 26, 2015
I really don't like children/child like people in erotica but I did enjoy their involvement in your escape (trying to not give specifics). Thought it was funny. 

TheWielder

Aug 29, 2015
Well, they're in there partly as a fetish-filler (cuz let's be fair - there are a lot more Lolicon's in the world than people tend to realize), but humor and depth of story are coming up later.

The short of it is with them, they're far more mature than they act, with numerous scars to show for their 1200 years of life. The following is taken from their character profile, over on the UHL forums:

Allison and Alleana were turned simultaneously by a now-long-dead Succubus, who killed their family and posed as their mother before binding them and forcing them into a series of sexual events, the likes of which they do not care to speak of. In between forced fuckings, they gleaned important information, including two important pieces: firstly, the details of what being a Succubus entails; second, the reason why they were undergoing such torture - the Succubus forcing it upon them wished to create a more powerful kind of demon, and believed that immense pain and sexual corruption was the way to do so. They barely survived their imprisonment, but when the Succubus finally turned them, they were able to lash out and kill her instantly, catching her off guard.

However, the damage had been done - they were Succubi, and fairly powerful ones already. They began roaming from city to city, and have since traveled the entire world many times over. They originally focused on particularly evil men, but have since become convinced that most men deserve death. Combined with a fatalistic attitude that all humans eventually die, their submission to their need to feed, and their incredible magical prowess; combine all of these things, and you have a pair of unfeeling killers, dressed as schoolgirls.
So, when you're that fucked up, you deal with it however you can. They deal with it by acting childish. It's avoidance, and a major character flaw, but that's how they deal with it. They act like children and have even magically maintained their appearance to look like children, so they can play the role of children. They rarely have to worry about anything important, and just focus on the things they think are fun. They still have a sadistic side, but it's wrapped up in the guise of childish innocence. Everything they do is like a game, but a far darker game than most realize.

In other words, I think out my characters quite a lot before writing anything. :p

Warbird

Aug 30, 2015
I like what I see! I was a little iffy about the lolis at first but they won me over. Overall, great writing and atmosphere! Keep up the good work friend :D

Shadonai

Oct 22, 2017
I'll check it out