Hot to commit the most ULTIMATE Anime Betrayal ever!

So whats your opinion?

• Total voters

RevekXLR

Jun 30, 2017
Hello people! So today while playing as my Feline-morph (technically i tried to make her to look like a white tigress but there is no Racial tiger feline subcategory(someone really needs to get on that?))/Bimbo(Cause i support the "Furpocalypse Agenda" all praise the Queen of Bimbos Badger the wisest of them ALL cause badgers don't give a shit about your position preferences and go straight for the hole in one!) character Sasha Steele i committed the ultimate betrayal that crushes a characters dreams, hope and probably would gave her at least a 42 hour hate boner. You propably wondering WHO was the Lucky lass? Why no one else but the Mistress of sadism the Distributor of pervesion the Smoky Helion with the look that says "im gonna spitroast you on my dick till your brain turns off and then have a jog though the residential deck while wearing you as a hot water bottle on my foot of pure hedonism powered lady meat" The one and onlyyyyy SERAAAAAAA!!!

And now to how it all happened.

Stage 1) Look what the cat dragged in. :catstare:
So for many players that already did Sera's content its no new news that she has a dominant and a submissive routes and though she is immensely popular within community she will most likely will never get a another major expansion pack no mater how much people will pester her creator @Nonesuch (well wiki says that she has multiple creators but im pretty sure he is her main sugar daddy ;)). Unless she will get a touch up with all other crew characters after the spaceship system rework *provided to you by @Gedan -Works *In Code Dragon we Trust*. Now to betray your your lovable sadist of a mistress you first need to get close to find out about her social awkwardness problems, and then make her believe that not only you uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu can make this world bright are a obedient pet but the only one capable of fixing them and earn enough trust to be invited as + in 1+ invitation to the hippest meeting of scum and villainy this side of stations residential deck.
Stage 2) Here kitty kitty. :toot:
Congratulations you managed to not #@$k up your relationship with a horrible person that only sees you as a outlet for her aggression and sexual frustration and even managed to get invited to the biggest bash "please don't smash the furniture least the furniture has has only 2 legs with 3 to 5 toe fingers each then feel free to "hulk smush" to your content" of gene modding businessmen/women/androgynous synonym using sentient's and a futura claptrap of propably this weekend :rolleyes:. The Disco 3000. Before that though you need to choose what you are gomnna wear Im not gonna tell you how to go through this event step by step you have a offiial wiki page https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Sera for that you lazy *links pls* degenerates, only good advice i can give is allow sera to absorb about 6+ inches of you dick through her inch stealing scene so your penor would be about 5 or less inches before the party to get a nice boost of 40 influence closer to the end of event. After you return from the party and had at least 8 hours of nice farm fantasies induced sleep get yourself a nice breakfast and a glass of fresh milk straight from the best pair of pillows on the citad... i meant to say tavros station you should visit sera and find out about results of your hard labours and probably yours shot from the last night imbibed alcohol liver.

Stage 3) You want to know how i got these scars?:catte:
Congratulations you now how only have 5 days left to initiate order sixtynyan and prevent yourself to be enslaved colared and propably shaved from all your fur or other types of covers *yes billy she will not spare the curtains the rose bushes and definitely not the hedge maze that you are so proud off* and having your head on her knees while having her pinkie held at the lips in stereotypical mad villain pose cause she can! And needs a new set of merchandise promotion posterso_O. Now what i would recomend is to go to New texas and buy 2 jars of sweet sweat from Busky then come back to sera and sell them to her. Now our demonic fiend is deep in the capitalistic rabit hole and its our morally obligated duty to pull her out of it by her long untrained to manage her financial reserves ears.:yes: So proceed to sentient acquisitions and buy the keys to your new sexy Landongini Diablo (WHAT do you mean it only comes in purple or hot pink!!?).
After a visit to the local sleazy chinese bar for lunch(you are pretty sure its not actualy chinese considering all personel are 7 feet tadpole like aliens with 4 crab pincers for arms and hair made of tentacles that look suspeciosly like cocks at the tips) cause bureaucracy is one and only infinite engine that will never stop no mater how many times it will be reinvented and be claimed to improved and paperworks must be in Ordarrrrr. 4 hours Later you can visit the Dark Chrysalis and lean back on a wall to enjoy the scene like the smug cat that you are :catte:that will be the testament to your cruelty and how you get off on destroying others hopes and dreams :negativeman: by doing a triple K.O. 1)She though you were her sub *not any more Biatch* 2)You are the thing she hates the most You Anthro Scum *no its Anthro Rebel Scum* 3)She got outplayed by a Bimbo *i beg your pardon but that is stereotypical not all bimbos are complete idiots reglues the sticky monocle on face she made from the after lunch lolipop that was licked all the way through*. Well atleast you got yourself a Landongini Diablo out of it. You Evil EVIIIIL MONSTER.

Last edited:
Reactions: Irrlicht

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Well. Time to torch everything. I'll get the petrol and the matches.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
It's as if Katy t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m did a walkthrough for how to get sub Sera...

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
What did I just read? What?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Genuinely the thing that irritates me the most about this is that Sasha is a boy's name.
I've got a male roommate named Sasha who picked the name 'Alex' to go by when he came here. I think he thought people would think it's a girl's name.

RevekXLR

Jun 30, 2017
Pretty much what Zero point sixty had said. Sasha is a unisex shortening for Aleksandr and Aleksandra. Considering Steele seniors name is Victor and his brothers is Maximilian i fealt that giving her a name with slavyanian or if you will roman/greek roots would be fitting.

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
I THINK what you guys are missing, is that he/she/it/they got a perfect score at the party in addition to being a sub. (Revek's Steele)

So if Steele DIDNT put her in the SUPER Redzone of her debt, she wouldnt be available for purchase.

Congratulations you now how only have 5 days left to initiate order sixtynyan and prevent yourself to be enslaved colared and propably shaved from all your fur

That's how much time you have BEFORE she gets all those deals from the ppl at the party, and you become her perma sub.

Now because I can read in between the lines and speak messed up and think fucked up. I came across an even WORSE realization about this betrayal. The fact that you got the perfect score, means that those calls are gonna get made regardless, and the Store is STILL gonna be there when Sera is getting Slave Trained on your ship. So by proxy, that means you cucked Sera out of a successful business, with MAJOR backers, and handed it to someone else for pretty much NO EFFORT AT ALL.

That's the worst part in my opinion, and makes this truly the ultimate anime betrayal.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I THINK what you guys are missing, is that he/she/it/they got a perfect score at the party in addition to being a sub. (Revek's Steele)

So if Steele DIDNT put her in the SUPER Redzone of her debt, she wouldnt be available for purchase.

That's how much time you have BEFORE she gets all those deals from the ppl at the party, and you become her perma sub.

Now because I can read in between the lines and speak messed up and think fucked up. I came across an even WORSE realization about this betrayal. The fact that you got the perfect score, means that those calls are gonna get made regardless, and the Store is STILL gonna be there when Sera is getting Slave Trained on your ship. So by proxy, that means you cucked Sera out of a successful business, with MAJOR backers, and handed it to someone else for pretty much NO EFFORT AT ALL.

That's the worst part in my opinion, and makes this truly the ultimate anime betrayal.

Possibly. The new investors may choose not to go through with it if they suddenly find themselves dealing with ModsRUs instead. ModsRUs themselves may not want or immediately be able to cope with bespoke arrangements (certainly their robot isn't).

But yeah, if you really hate Sera this is the way to go about things. Make sure to paint her pink, snip her dick off, choose 'encourage' once you've broken her and THEN say no to the loan to finish things off. She does also have a fair bit of unique dialogue for bimbos and furfags too.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
tl;dr
>be furry
>be bimbo
>be her sub for a moment
>put her in the debt
>buy her contract and now she is our sub

No idea why OP thought that tagging Nonesuch or Gedan was a good idea though.

Edit: It's still overkill to do just because Sera has a negative opinion about furries and demands to be 'top' during sex. But if it floats your boat, I won't rock it.

Last edited:

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
f6pbKx3.gif

Hat off your devilish bastard. I respect you.
Now get out, I want to never see you again!

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Oh, BRAVO, you are truly the master of cruelty, OP.

Now if you need me, I'll be over here hiding under a rock distracting my perfectly unbetrayed intact Sera who is a proud happy father to my children by utilizing the subby side of my switchiness. I may a be a switch, but I ain't no traitor! *shot*

Reactions: ShySquare

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
I'm just gonna say the same thing I voted. You were bored out of your mind to make this weren't you?

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
i think your on to something here. i can see this working

criticAlls

May 4, 2018
No one's going to mention how strange it is that "Sasha" is somehow magically a shortened version of "Aleksander or Aleksandra" in the same vein as "Dick" is somehow magically the shortened version of "Richard" or "Buffy" is somehow "Elizabeth?"

I mean.. I suppose there is an overload of "wtf" going on so.. I can see how these things would be overlooked. XD

...I also feel like "wat" or "But why?" should be voting options.

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
No one's going to mention how strange it is that "Sasha" is somehow magically a shortened version of "Aleksander or Aleksandra" in the same vein as "Dick" is somehow magically the shortened version of "Richard" or "Buffy" is somehow "Elizabeth?"

Generally these things are the result of a series of corruptions. It's impossible to know the precise path but for example Richard might have become Rich, then Richie, then Rickie, then Dickie, then Dick.

Loads of Russian names, like Aleksander, have these odd diminutives, like Vova for Vladimir, Mitya for Dmitri, Masha for Maria and so on.