Hooded Figures

Josephine56

Feb 15, 2017
Does anyone know what you're supposed to do with that creepy cult thing you find on tavros?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
You triggered Akane's quest lead up.

It is very obscure and hard to finish blind. You're best off looking at Akane's doc if you want to finish it. If you're not into painplay, you might want to give it a pass.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
is v mysterious

go mhenga for a bit too

might find a thing

You just want to see OPs reaction to the ultimatum don't you. :3

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
i will finish the quest without looking at the doc
mark my words

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
All this has got me wondering where Akane's bust has got to. :thinking:

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
All this has got me wondering where Akane's bust has got to. :thinking:

I thought you posted about it on the Missing Busts pinned thread. *checks* Maybe you should post again and include her appearance description.

For the scrubs, where is the doc?

If you're a scrub, I'm a sponge.

Here ya go.

lol no you won't.

It's not impossible.

Just... really, really, really flippin' unlikely. I'm almost tempted to ask SoAndSo if his next big project will involve solving soup cans and trivia about phases of the Soft Doctrines of Imaginos.

That's part of the mystery.

I love you man.

wallysquid93

Feb 21, 2019
I hope to one day beat Akane. I don't want the weapons, beating her and showing my dominance as the true Galactic badass would be my reward. Since thats not possible though I just like to imagine we are at a stalemate and I occasionally teepee her "shop" out of spite.

Reactions: Crablord

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
I hope to one day beat Akane. I don't want the weapons, beating her and showing my dominance as the true Galactic badass would be my reward. Since thats not possible though I just like to imagine we are at a stalemate and I occasionally teepee her "shop" out of spite.
i really do wish we could fight her
i chase her lackeys around the galaxy just to stop her and then i just let her fuck me, it makes no sense