Homage to Solo Hunter no Seitai 2

bladehawk

May 13, 2017
EDIT : google doc can he found here

One of my all time favorite hentai series would be Solo Hunter no Seitai, and I thought the second volume would of the series be a great fit in TiTs.

Basically the goal would be to create a den/dungeon which you could get "trapped" into and would lead possibly spending months giving birth (without causing a bad end, unless you overstay or lose your reasoning), inhuman pleasure and some interesting perks and transformations.

This could also be a great follow up with the psychic tentacle beast/strange egg so I will detail is as if its an expansion on these.

PS: I am a terrible writer and that's the main reason I'm not posting it in the event submission, I am however a pretty decent programmer so I'll explain with psudocode to serve as a template for this quest. The following should be compatible with php and can be added and worked on as a template.

The wall of text is hidden in the spoiler tag
// after giving birth to at least 2 psychic tentacle beast and you'r elasticity is at least 5

If(pc.elasticity > 5 && FLAG::TIMES_GIVEN_BIRTH_PSYCHIC_TENTACLE >= 2){

// get a dream about your master telling you, that you are ready to serve your purpose
// get coordinates to a seemingly ordinary "asteroid"

// also if you escape the dungeon/betray master you lose the coordinates and have to give birth to
// more tentacle beasts in order to get the new coordinates
}

// Stage 1

// Entering the asteroid for the first time
// get trapped similar to here (p.15 to p.31) and lose your weapon

// while being trapped you can struggle and if you do it 3 times
if( struggle_count >= 3){
// you can escape but you will be attacked by multiple tentacles
if( win_vs_tentacles){
// you escape but you will betray master and lose the coordinates​
} else {
// get captured by tentacles and sent to stage 2
}​
} else {
// climax and drop down to stage 2​
}

// Stage 2

// You drop to a large fleshy hallway with multiple pods
// Your master tells you are one of the few chosen suitable to help him procreate
// He tells you, you first need to be "upgraded" in order to better produce his children
// Here you get the choice to try and escape/run away or willingly submit
if( try_escape && ! (pc_has_perk(peace_of_mind) ){
// group fight vs 2 tentacles and 1 of masters children
if( win_group_fight) {
// escape and betray your master​
} else {
// captured by your masters child something like this (p.28 to p.34)
// give some negative stats like minus 2 willpower and you climax
// when you wake up you are secured tightly on a platform
give_perk_corrupt_wombs();​
}​
} else {
// willingly submit
givePerkCorruptWombs();​
}

// something similar to this (p.8 to p.11) and this (p.5 to p.14)
function givePerkCorruptWombs(){
// corrupt womb gives the following
// Always looks pregnant, minimum belly size == 40
// Slow libido gain forever, but it takes (libido+1 / 10) days to increase libido
// ALL future live births and fertilized eggs will be psychic tentacle beast including anal ones
// Queen of the deep's eggs are turned into Psychic Water Princesses
// Maximum fertility capped at 10%, so much harder to get pregnant
// Minimum lust is increased (10 sounds good)
// Increase pregnancy count by 1 aka pc.pregnancyMultiplierMod +1

// A nice idee I had was if you had a chastity belt equipped and it covers everything
// penis/vagina/asshole, your master gets angry and if you still don't remove it he creates
// a new vagina(belly button) and connects if to your first existing womb, similar to Queen Irellia
};

// Stage 3

// After receiving your masters gift
// He shows you what you will become and promises you receive eternal pleasure
// stricken with lust and the desire to fulfill your master's desire you climb into one of the pods
// These scenes are similar to this (p.19 to p.23) and (p.32 to 0.35)

ImpregnateWithMastersSeed();

Function ImpregnateWithMastersSeed(){
// Using his tentacle invades all your available holes like (p.37 to p.43)
// After insertion the tentacles inflates a knot inside you where it increases your looseness​

// Depending on your "equipment" different scenes play out
// Only asshole up to asshole + 3 vaginas
// And of course he impregnates all holes
// A birthing cycle lasts 5 days or at the very least 3 actions during stage 3.5

// Children are live birth and really likes to move around​
};

// Stage 3.5

// this in between period gives you a chance to save your game
// and you get a guaranteed chance to get rescued

// After the impregnation you are still trapped in the pod subjected to mind numbing pleasure
// but never getting the chance to climax, trembling as you might you never get off
// when you ask him he tell you the greatest pleasure is only receive when you give birth to his progeny

// Everyday you get a temporary willpower loss, regained slowly after you are rescued or you escape
// Everyday some minor transformations will occur
// Slow orifice wetness increase to 4
// Slow breast growth until reaching milk capacity or EE cup
// Slow milk production increase towards 1000ml * (vaginal_wombs + asshole)
If( pc.penis > 0 && milk_capacity > 1000 * (vaginal_wombs + asshole) {
// gain perk corrupt semen
gainPerk(corrupt_semen);
// simple perk that turns semen into breast milk and make you "throw blanks"/sterile
// You cannot impregnate another person with semen until this perk is removed
// You will get options to remove perks gained here after giving birth
// and gaining your masters trust and leaving

// Your master tells you this is to better feed his spawn and to make sure no unworthy
// being gets impregnated with his race​
}

// Every day until you give birth you only get few moment of clarity to do some actions.

// Struggling
// Struggling will make the pod release more fluids and increase the pleasure you receive
// But you still wont be able to climax
// Every 2nd times you struggle, the fluids in the pod reach maximum amount
// and the fluids turn into solidified goo, increasing the pleasure to the limit while still not climaxing
if(FLAG::TIMES_STRUGGLED_THIS_VISIT % 2 == 0){
// The inhumane pleasure breaks your mind and you gain the perk inhumane_desire
// The perk is similar to the ones you get from the treatment and dr.badger
// The only difference is it's an increment of 5 up to 25 if possible
gainPerk(inhumane_desire);

//FLAG::TIMES_STRUGGLED_THIS_VISIT resets if you leave/get rescued/escape​
}

// Low chance on Struggle to trigger (20% chance) scene where one of your child rampages
// inside your womb and you climax
// As punishment for this the tentacles inside you inflates painfully to tie you down
// Lose the chance to break free this birthing cycle
// Orifice looseness increased to 5

// If you struggle 3 times in a row will give you the option to break free
// breaking free using the solidified goo to your advantage and
// you will escape the pod and climax, after climaxing you need to fight again to escape

// Wait/Endure the pleasure
// waiting to give birth, might increase rate of everyday changes

// Pass out until birth
// Advances the time to when the birth happens
// NOT THE SAME AS WHEN YOU VISIT NURSERY WHERE IT SKIPS BIRTHING SCENE

// Tell codex to send out emergency signal and wait to get rescued
// Skips time until your rescue party arrives
// You get rescued at an unfortunate time when you go into labor in front of your rescue party
// As they remove the tentacles from within you it triggers the birth of your master's spawn
// counts as exhibitionism + 5%

// Stage 4

// Special birth only available if you didn't get rescued or broke free
// Right as you start going into labor the tentacles inside you pump you full of fluids
// As an excuse of increasing the strength of his spawn, these children are much bigger than their
// siblings found in those strange eggs, you are nonetheless filled completely full
// Birth all children in one go, but each spawn takes a full hours to escape
// As you give birth to them for the many hours, the orgasm just never stops
// when you think you will pass out, the tentacle ever-present in your mouth
// leeks special fluids to keep you just barely sane enough to enjoy the seemingly endless orgasm

Stage 5

// After wards the newly hatched spawn feed on your milk wherever they can find it
// At this point your master reveals himself to be this asteroid, he also says he is quite proud of you

// At this point you have 3 choice

// Leave
// Leave and continue your master and continue your journey across the galaxy
// He will also say if you bring another suitable breeder he will remove his unique perks
// CorruptWombs, CorruptSemen and BreederInstinct
// if you return in the future with an incapacitated companion, an easy one would be Celise as
// she does not have much of an impact on the story or gives you any quest.
// These sacrificial companions are trapped here until you give birth to another litter for him but
// You regain the perks you lost when you gave him the sacrificial companion

// Stay for another round
// Your master tell you he is proud of you and gifts you an extra virgin womb (similar to pussyBlossom)
// before impregnating you again. This can happen until you have a maximum of 3 pussies.
// if you already had 3 pussies and still want to be bread, while impregnating you again he injects
// special fluids that changes you, giving you the perk BreederInstincts
// Breeder instincts makes you go into heat every 5 days if you are not pregnant
// and deep heat at 10 days, heat and deep heat are only removed if you get pregnant from sex
// During heat and while sleeping you get dreams of being pregnant with your masters spawn
// when you wake up you are covered with femcum and lust is maxed.
// GO TO Stage 3

// Fulfill your destiny
// this option is always picked if your willpower == 0 && pcHasPerk(BreederInstincts); &&
// FLAGS::TIMES_GIVEN_BIRTH_THIS_VISIT >=4
// Bad end, you stay here giving birth to countless spawn for your master
// stuck in an eternal cycle of pleasure so high most people would pass out and orgasms
// that lasts for days while giving birth
// centuries later the galaxy is filled with endless tentacle bests conquering the galaxy while capturing
// suitable candidates to continue the cycle
// you never realized this would happen but strangely you feel quite satisfied with this outcome
// spreading the gift your master has given you
// you know other people are feeling just as good as you are right now

// Other interesting writing content can be found here (p.29 to p.37)
// Hopefully this is interesting enough to get implemented in the future but writers/editors are needed

Thanks and I hope you had fun reading

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Maybe make a doc. I also really like the series though. Remind me to check it out tomorrow.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Ok, now that you've posted the doc, take that wall of text and spoiler it, then you'll be good. I like the concept, it hits a lot of kinks, but you will either need to write it or hire someone else too. Nobody here is just going to write it out of the goodness of their heart. You'd also need to detail a few things, like the "Psychic Water Princesses". Also, chastity belts aren't going to be a thing, there isn't much point in coming up with content for them.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Psuedocode is not necessarily easier to understand, even to other programmers.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Indded pseudocode makes it slight harder to read. Maybe reconsider putting notes for coders in [] or {} across the text that would be then look like the one that would show ingame. Or put parts about coding side seperated from parts when there is text meant to be showed ingame (err seems there isn't any part of text in gdoc that meant to be ingame text or I can;t see it atm due to way gdoc is organized).

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
God dammit just when I'm trying to avoid nhentai due to my many open windows and tabs of things I need to go through someone puts something up that I cannot resist looking at, thanks... thanks a lot for bogging me down even more :negativeman::p:smuggo: