Hollycat sketches and requests

Hellycat

Sep 7, 2016
Hi there.  I'm a long time fan of COC and TITS and I thought some people here might appreciate a few of my pieces. I haven't done anything specifically related to the games but I do plenty of work with furry and transformed women.    

Most of my pieces are a result of requests and I do them by hand with only a mechanical pencil.  I can't really afford to take many requests right now but I'll post if that changes :)

Umm so I hope you like some of my work

I'll add more as I complete it.  I just lost my computer and phone so I don't have much of my past work left

This one was a request from a friend who is a huge fan of Dva from Overwatch.  All she asked for was a succubus, but I decided to make a little surprise :p

IMG_20160903_153656.jpg

Here's another request I had for a butterfly girl.  I tried coloring it after I was satisfied with it buut.. I'm not sure coloring is my thing.

IMG_20160812_214208.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I'd love a request of my trappy puppy-"girl" if you'd be willing. I can elaborate on stuff if you are willing 

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Do futas fit into "transformed women"? If so, I'll simply say I'm starting to have troubles trying to get a Steel mental image...

Also, I'd say that colouring might be your thing!