Highschool of Succubus

two_succubi

Mar 17, 2018
суккубы_аватары-06.png

Hello everyone!
We are Kseneris and Lucefina, two succubi, who are creating the game High School Of Succubus. It's an adult adventure game. The game is free so you can play it right away.

So what is the game about?
You are the succubus and you have a task to corrupt your target to complete the course. The start of the game is a visual novel type but then it changes. Our game is not a typical visual novel so you will need to manage time, work, study and obviously corrupt main character and the others. We have clothing system, shops, and corruption based events and some of them have animations.

What we have at the start?
At the start, we have the prologue with 3 days of the story with events. And then you have the trial of the game with 7 new events and 1 random hidden event.
5$+ Patrons can get new content 2 weeks earlier than it goes public.
We are aiming to release updates every 2 weeks.
We hope you will enjoy our work! :3

Latest public release download:
https://two-succubi.itch.io/hos

New update:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/22319036

Last edited:

Andrea

Feb 17, 2018
Played the public demo. That was fun. Going to keep my eye on this game.

I had a thought while playing. We're trying to corrupt Kelly, and Sarith is trying to corrupt Brenda. Seems like it would be a lot easier for both of us if we got our girls together to corrupt each other. Brenda seems more of arrogant domme, and Kelly an innocent sub, so they could be a cute couple. Will that be an option in the game?

two_succubi

Mar 17, 2018
I had a thought while playing. We're trying to corrupt Kelly, and Sarith is trying to corrupt Brenda. Seems like it would be a lot easier for both of us if we got our girls together to corrupt each other. Brenda seems more of arrogant domme, and Kelly an innocent sub, so they could be a cute couple. Will that be an option in the game?

We are thinking about this "relationships". I think we need to start events with Brenda in nearest updates ^^. Thank you

human

Mar 18, 2018
There are not bug,sorry I thinking it is bug
please I have ask this :
when update take it The public ?

Spine

Dec 15, 2016
The clothes system is super buggy, it makes it difficult to do anything. overall though great potential.

tyr4n02r

Aug 28, 2015
There is still a save glitch. It will loud from "Autosave" (or maybe the first save slot) but will not from any other save.

(Mac ver.)

Fun game. A bit grindy, but I'm sure that will improve.