High willpower = physic abilities?

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
So when i was creating a character i made one with high willpower but i could not find how to get physic abilities, in the character creation it says that having high willpower might develop physic abilities.

Is that content in the game or still planned?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Last I recall hearing of PC pyskers from anyone with authority was that it had looked like it was going to be an entirely seperate class, rather than some sort of upgrade or prestige class. Though that was many months ago, so who knows how shitty my memory of it could be or if shit has changed.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Indeed last time psionic class was meantioned by devs it was Fen if I not wrong sayng it may be 4th starting class. But I not able to be certain if it still true now.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
  • PC Psionics are not going to become a thing during the Uveto phase
  • Psi-Adept will eventually be the fourth class
  • the devs are not open to Psionic suggestions until further notice.
  • Limited Psionics might be available to non-Psi-Adept PCs, depending on how it is implemented.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Psionics will be implemented literally the same day someone submits a good Psionic NPC that tickles the Fenboner.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ehh you really belive good Psionic NPC would make Psionics been added? I not think their made much planning on this so far aside: so we gonna make Psi-Agent class and it will be OP as hell unitl we nerf it like Techs. As for NPC there is maybe 1-2 races that coud be used as abse for writing such npc but to be it good enough to move fen...slight harder task.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
More of a joke but eh, it's possible someone could write Psionic-focused content only to have it rejected or at least put on the backburner until the framework for it is in.

Cryon

Nov 12, 2016
Psionics will be implemented literally the same day someone submits a good Psionic NPC that tickles the Fenboner.

So, we just need to invent the telekenetic force-wank? sounds impossible i'm afraid, even vader has issues with it.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Space-mages get no respect

Or their get no respect cuz their not product of fenboner but savinboner :(

Psi-Agent if life, Psi-Agent for the win. Or till that time replace it with Techs.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Maybe someone needs to write some psionic masturbation scenes. Force dildo!

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well if you not notice Zevos (and I think you may not since it's only in code) that (fe)male dancer at Beth's B at Tavros got coded line for psionic tease by PC already. Soooo Psi-Agent is commin...soon.

Cryon

Nov 12, 2016
Well if you not notice Zevos (and I think you may not since it's only in code) that (fe)male dancer at Beth's B at Tavros got coded line for psionic tease by PC already. Soooo Psi-Agent is commin...soon.
Well, i was considering what to play next and now i just want to make a psi agent steele, pollock steele. and paint the verse in trails of every slime i can find. shame it isn't in yet! might be fun specifically if there was some kind of recognition for being an ultra space slut when you visit new planets..

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Cryon Psi Agenr Steele may be not possible in this year. Maybe somehwere around second half of next year. Paint verse in slime trails...I take it mean to use psi powers to make best psi-jobs to each meet alien? :allears:

Cryon

Nov 12, 2016
@Cryon Psi Agenr Steele may be not possible in this year. Maybe somehwere around second half of next year. Paint verse in slime trails...I take it mean to use psi powers to make best psi-jobs to each meet alien? :allears:
Ofcourse, what else? a little zill honey here a little tailcunt slime there all on a canvas of Kui cum the bedrooms and caves of all sapients are unsafe from the ravages of multiple telekenetic suck jobs! to some aliens you would be an artist, to others a slut. sounds fun, no?

Edit:
you could sell their sheets as art the way you collect panties now, and then find them in a crazed collector's den sometime after the final mission. talk about money shots! XD