Hi

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
hi, I was thinking in starting coc, and wanted to ask, if anybody can give me some tips, like best starting class etc.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
There's no classes in CoC1.

All you gotta do is hit Explore a bunch from the main camp until you unlock the Lake, then explore there a bunch. Grinding stats is basically the core mechanic and the Lake and Forest will slowly increase the ones you need to survive early game.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Just get the gear with the highest damage and defense you can find. You can only wear one Armor and one Weapon, so there's not much complexity there.

There's no post-game, no. When you beat the final boss, the game's over.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Once you're done with the base game I recommend the modded versions that you can find in this forum as well.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Once you're done with the base game I recommend the modded versions that you can find in this forum as well.

I’ve seen something about it, but sadly I don’t have my own pc yet so I can’t download anything how does one mod a game that took a lot of people and a lot of time to make

Just get the gear with the highest damage and defense you can find. You can only wear one Armor and one Weapon, so there's not much complexity there.

There's no post-game, no. When you beat the final boss, the game’s over.

Thanks

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
I’ve seen something about it, but sadly I don’t have my own pc yet so I can’t download anything how does one mod a game that took a lot of people and a lot of time to make
It is not you that mods it but rather a separate team that are currently working on expanding the game and provide versions for download. Think of them like their own standalone versions of CoC, but with the content that the mod team/person has put in.

I'm unsure of their availability for non-pc devices though.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
ive started playing coc, and its fun, but i was wondering if theres way to stay human, and have a horsecock?

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
ive started playing coc, and its fun, but i was wondering if theres way to stay human, and have a horsecock?
Savescum equinium while having at least one penis. At some point you'll get only the horecock TF.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Ok then do I use the shark teeth to get a cock?
You could, tiger shark tooth recommended for that between the two types. Alternatively you can fight imps to get incubi drafts. They can get you a cock too, multiple cocks if you're up for the corruption and/or savescumming while alreay having one.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Also, in order to play coc2, do I have to play the first one?, as far as in the story goes

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Also, in order to play coc2, do I have to play the first one?, as far as in the story goes
IMHO not yet. Save importing from 1 to 2 is yet to be a thing as far as I know, so whatever you did in 1 so far has no effect in 2 other than Lethice getting defeated. Check it out sometime regardless though, it's great so far.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Wolf.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Lupine is Wolf People. You're thinking Lapine. Also, if you're asking CoC2 questions, I'd recommend moving to the CoC2 board, just to prevent confusion and improve the chance of getting a good response on the given topic

Thanks, though it was my only question for coc2 on here, since it’s about coc1, I’ll ask on the correct thred next time