Hi, New here !

Huang Yue

Dec 23, 2016
So yeah hi everyone -^- I've been playing this game for a moment on another website and so I found it by accident... After a moment I Somehow lost my saved file but as i use dthe Save to file thingy I though I could just load that... Well somehow it didn't work ? So I pretty much gave up on that character and made some search and ended up here -^- So here am I asking one question:

What is the best method to play this game ?
as I seriously don't understand how the save file work and the weird download thingy is pretty weird I want to learn from those who played for a while how avoid repeating my mistake and what is the best way to play and maybe some explanation about the whole save file... I thank you in advance -^-

Huang Yue

Dec 23, 2016
My excuses I found the method of using the flash player projector and so My question is pretty much pointless... I excuse myself for posting this when the answer was this close and I'm grateful for the one who proposed the solution on the forum. And so right now I'll start to play -^- I'll be happy to join this fanbase and find my way through this forum..... And so I say : See ya Buddies -^-