HI i'm a DM who likes running lewd coc/tits inspired campaigns for my players

Darkaxis4

Apr 18, 2018
The first game i ever ran for my friends was a coc dnd game that lasted a fairly long time till the group split because of player drama. but anyways the main reason i wanted to post here was to ask the people on the forum do you all have any supplements/homebrew rules for running lewd themed games and kind of make a little idea share thread. One thing i want to try doing more of going forward as working on ways to make corruption/transformation more of a mechanical thing then just a story/rp thing. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas regarding that, i know they CoC team played a few different campaigns were rules like this were implemented and i always wondered how they handled it.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
It's not D&D, but in the past I ran a game using the rules from an Adult-oriented RPG that had been posted on this forum before called Horizon. The game has built-in support for sexual/lewd systems as actual combat, even. But on top of it, it also has your general-styled combat and negotiation-esque stuff.

Definitely recommend it for a fresh coat of paint. It IS sci-fi oriented, but I imagine you could homebrew the setting and equipment and utilize the systems.

Edit: I personally just mimic something similar to FFG's Warhammer books for corruption in my games. 0-100 bar that can be "ticked" based on events. Might be a good option to consider.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
If you haven't already, I'd look toward Savins YouTube channel for some inspiration. He's got a shitload of videos of sessions on there.

Darkaxis4

Apr 18, 2018
Oooooo Thanks for the Horizon link that looks interesting if i ever try and run a Tits game i might use that. And the warhammer idea is one i had not considered that would be an easy way of keeping track of rising corruption id just need to work out what the effects having certain levels of corruption would give you. I have watched the games on Savins channel and i do like a lot of the ideas used in there like how when a character becomes more corrupt they become the corrupt version of their race and get unique abilities based on that. My only problem with trying to puzzle together the homebrew rules the used is their sessions are really long XD and its like a 105 part series id need to set aside a day or two to try and glean all of the unique little rules they added in.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Oooooo Thanks for the Horizon link that looks interesting if i ever try and run a Tits game i might use that. And the warhammer idea is one i had not considered that would be an easy way of keeping track of rising corruption id just need to work out what the effects having certain levels of corruption would give you. I have watched the games on Savins channel and i do like a lot of the ideas used in there like how when a character becomes more corrupt they become the corrupt version of their race and get unique abilities based on that. My only problem with trying to puzzle together the homebrew rules the used is their sessions are really long XD and its like a 105 part series id need to set aside a day or two to try and glean all of the unique little rules they added in.
I know with FFG's use, it could be used as a difficulty or event modifier, allowing the GM to basically make it so that the more corrupt you become the more likely you are to end up getting rejected/treated harshly by the majority.

I definitely recommend that you not try to take Savin's homebrew but rather dot around the series in bunches of 3 or so. That should allow you to get a gist of settings and "curve" without dedicating an absurd amount of time to watch the entire series. Good as it is, you're looking to learn and the best way to learn is more to get an idea of what others are running and make your own rather than copy-paste to your game. I learned this before in the past, when I tried to take homebrew rules from another GM's game and it just overcomplicated my GMing style. Similarly, it also has made one GM feel underutilized when he used homebrew rules in his game.

Basically: homebrew is best learned and built around the game and party you're going to have. Not every group is the same and not every GM has/looks at the game the same way.

Darkaxis4

Apr 18, 2018
Yeah that's probably what i am gonna end up doing XP i just want a base idea to go off of so i can adjust it to my needs for the games i wanna plan. But any other suggestions for Suppliments/Systems/Homebrew rules would be great if anyone else has any ideas post them here i'm probably not the only one here interested in this kinda stuff.

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
The trick to doing a lewd, sexualized adventure is simple.

Don't try to gamify it, as tacking on systems to an already cumbersome, buckling and not well thought out system (Like DnD) doesn't work well whatsoever, especially considering you yourself aren't likely a gamedesigner. Just have there be lewd stuff in the world.

If you do wish to gamify it, use a system that would actually integrate it into its own mechanics as is cleanly. Fate and Savage Worlds could, for instance.

Also post better, proper English.

Darkaxis4

Apr 18, 2018
I hadn't considered using fate or savage world i have not used either of those systems but ill go give them a look-see, thanks for the suggestion.

Furanddelight

Feb 11, 2018
I have a PDF of the Book of Erotic Fantasy, you can message me if you want a copy but ultimately it don't think the rules in it are that good and I'm not sure which edition of D&D they're designed for, my guess is 2nd or 3rd, but they don't quite fit 3.5.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Its a bit off the wall, but try Dark Heresy with a little modification.
The game often has sudden ends for characters, which with a little work can represent bad ends.
There's also an Corruption and Insanity mechanic with mutations and psychosis playing a part. A little tweak here and there and you can make it something similar to getting a bad batch of a transformative.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
The first game i ever ran for my friends was a coc dnd game that lasted a fairly long time till the group split because of player drama. but anyways the main reason i wanted to post here was to ask the people on the forum do you all have any supplements/homebrew rules for running lewd themed games and kind of make a little idea share thread. One thing i want to try doing more of going forward as working on ways to make corruption/transformation more of a mechanical thing then just a story/rp thing. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas regarding that, i know they CoC team played a few different campaigns were rules like this were implemented and i always wondered how they handled it.

Can you tell where did you get that pic?