Hhriieth's art and patreon

hhriieth

Oct 26, 2015

Some of you might know me from my Teen Titans comic (and, yes, I'm apparently aware that it's taking hyperbolic ages to update), but I want to expand and do projects featuring my own characters, verses, etc. Thus I'm posting this to promote my art and, among other things, perhaps eventually be able to do this full-time.

So, a bit about myself, I initially started out as a writer, currently with a number of novels under my belt - none of which have been published as of yet, apparently due to not being particularly "commercial". Not interested in sacrificing the depiction of my stories and characters for the sake of marketing, I've been looking for other means of communicating ideas, and eventually began trying my hand at drawing. I started that about two years ago, with it becoming something of a more serious venture since last year.

Although I'm taking commissions every now and then, I'm not particularly keen on people paying me to draw them something. Not that I'm against putting someone else's characters on paper, but I'd rather there not be money involved, as creativity and expression seem to be something beyond the relatively narrow scopes of finance. The body still needs shelter and nourishment, though, so to strike a sort of balance in the current paradigm, I decided to start a Patreon campaign.

I'm likely not interested in putting anything behind a paywall, so regardless of whether or not you donate anything you'll be able to access everything I put out, although I'll probably do request polls relatively soon, to give a little something back to those who do.

So, if you're interested, take a gander and consider supporting me on Patreon.

Other sites where you can find me: HentaiFoundry and Tumblr

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Damn your art is good!

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Relatively speaking, although there seem to be quite a few out there with more skill than I currently posses, in this regard.

I wish I wasn't broke currently or else I'd already be commissioning you, my mind is currently racing with things I'd like.

hhriieth

Oct 26, 2015
Have apparently been doing some other things this past month (including some voiceovers), so drawing has been somewhat slower than usual.

Also, halfway through drawing the next page of the Teen Titans comic (with which I’ve been having some issues, in the likes of scrapping it halfway through, due to it not shaping up closer to how I’d want it), I decided to do another pic featuring X’eth, one of my OCs. So, here’s that, apparently. Male version next, then doing the comic page.

hhriieth-494168-Xeth_with_tentacles_-_female.jpg

Glassboy

Sep 6, 2015
Ireland
I love your O.C. the arms and legs look brilliant, though I'm not exactly sure what's going on with them. Does X'eth have a sort of exo-skeleton thing going on or are they supposed some sort of tight gloves and thigh highs? Either way this is awesome. :)

hhriieth

Oct 26, 2015
It's apparently a sort of aura that manifests as a "mass", in which they can cover their body and change their energetic/molecular structure, thus technically enabling them to shapeshift.

Reactions: Krynh and Glassboy

hhriieth

Oct 26, 2015
A commission featuring someone's OC, that apparently popped up while I was doing the next page of the Teen Titans comic.

hhriieth-498968-Commission_-_Ram_girl.jpg
Commission---Ram-girl

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I erm.. dunno if Beast stuff is allowed here. >.>

Last edited:

hhriieth

Oct 26, 2015
This one spent an unusually long amount of time in the oven, even for my relatively slow drawing pace. Still didn’t turn out how I wanted, but I wasn’t going to start from scratch again. The comic will probably be on hold for a while, as I want to start doing some studies and reference drawings to improve my skill, so I’ll be able to draw and paint faster, as well as with greater quality and detail.

So, the next few posts will probably be the studies that I’ll consider to be somewhat successful, unless a commission comes my way.

hhriieth-504621-Mispelled_Mishaps_-_Page_12.jpg