Help with the Linux version of TiTS

Nov 4, 2023
Hey y'all, I just got a Raspberry Pi 5 and want to run the desktop Linux version of TiTS on it. I downloaded the game and extracted it, but there's no obvious executable file that I can recognize as the one that launches the game. I might just be missing something obvious (I'm brand new to Linux), but what file should I run to run the game?

Also, am I going to need an x86 emulator to play this, since the Pi 5 is an ARM computer, or does that not matter?

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
The normal distribution for Linux is for X86-64, not Arm, so you cannot run the main program (tits). However, the game is an Electron game, which means it's basically a local web page. You can point your Arm browser at the main index.html file in resources/app/index.html, tell it that running Javascript from a file:/// URL is OK, and away you go. Failing that, make that directory available from a web server on the Pi, and then point the browser at the index.html file (again, allowing Javascript) and you should be fine as well.
OR, you could play the on-line version of the game using a browser on the Pi.

Nov 4, 2023
Bummer. I tried to run the index.html with Firefox and it started loading, but the progress bar got stuck at the end and the game wouldn't actually start. The browser version seems to work just fine, so I probably will just use that.

Thanks anyway!