Help with teleportation

Aug 6, 2022
I didn't pick up the Kiro mission distress call initially and I was wondering if I could go back to it. The wiki says that it is non-repeatable, I've tried to use the teleportation cheat to get back to the Blade, but I haven't been able to figure it out. How exactly do I teleport onto the Blade ship? Or is there a way to trigger the sequence again? The quest happened quite a long time ago and any saves before it have been overwritten.
Thanks.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
You'll probably need to use the Console or Save Edit.
Open the console with F12, then copy-paste
flags['RESCUE KIRO FROM BLUEBALLS'] = undefined;

For future reference: Distress Calls are usually safe to decline if you haven't reached the stage where you know which one it is.

Aug 6, 2022
You'll probably need to use the Console or Save Edit.
Open the console with F12, then copy-paste
flags['RESCUE KIRO FROM BLUEBALLS'] = undefined;

For future reference: Distress Calls are usually safe to decline if you haven't reached the stage where you know which one it is.
I was unable to open the console, but I edited some of the files and I believe I managed to do it (I switched out the parameters of "RESCUE KIRO WAITED TO BOARD" and "RESCUE KIRO FROM BLUEBALLS" to 0). Thanks for your help.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
If it worked for you, great.
Keep in mind, 0 does not equal 'undefined'. A lot of checks look specifically for 'undefined'.