Help with opening game with mod

lilharper

Nov 23, 2017
Ok I downloaded it a while ago (a month ago) and got it to play from my browser....but i tried to click it today and i got this problem loading page, it said:

firefox can't find the file at /C:/Users/[name]/AppData/Local/Temp/CoC_1.0.2_mod_1.4.10b.swf.

i assume it's because of the 'Temp', if anyone knows how to fix or make it work again i would greatly appreciate it.

btw: i am able to play the game from the site but not the mod with all the updates and i assume my save files arnt on it anymore either...but i dont really mind that, its more me not playing the game with the later mods

Sohra

Nov 6, 2016
You might have deleted the files, try downloading it again and either using the flash player or dragging it to a tab on your browser

Ezzy

May 27, 2017
Brazil
If I'm understanding correctly, you're saying you can't play the mod because the file isn't there, but you're also saying you've downloaded it.
So you're either trying to play it through the web (which is not possible), or you haven't downloaded it at all (makes no sense it being on appdata/local/temp, unless it was put in there).
I suggest you download both the mod and the standalone player to your desktop and use them.