Help with hotdogging

astfoloplushie

Jun 19, 2018
I've been trying for a few hours now to get the hotdogging scene, but so far I've had no luck. I've tried to mess with my body proportions to get a butt rating of greater than 15, but I have no idea which stat actually increases the butt rating stat anyway. I've tried getting body thickness and muscle tone down together and individually through bakery food, but i still can't manage to get the scene. My character is a virgin with a vaginal capacity of 6 and looseness 0, but I don't know if it needs to be lower, or if it even can be lower.

I know the requirements are to lose with buttrating >= 15 and have too low capacity for a minotaur, but I don't know what affects buttrating. I've been trying to use a save editor to see the value change, but I also can't find my CoC saves anywhere. I've managed to find the saves for other games i use with my flash projector but I can't find my CoC ones even if I search my whole computer for .sol files. I'm using a mac with flash projector 15 and running the revamp mod, can anyone help me with this?