Help with Bimbo Kineticist

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
It has been a long time since I have I played TiTs. Does anyone have suggestions for which Kineticist Perks I should take and what armor and weapons I should get?

TheShepard256

Much like with bimbo-techs, nothing in the Kineticist's level-up tree or equipment choices really differs from normal, and it's the non-level-up perks that matter (by allowing you to use different stats than normal for your combat abilities). Unlike bimbo-techs, they're not perks anyone can get; they're Kineticist-exclusive. IIRC, at least one of them requires going to sleep with the normal stat low and the stat you're going to replace it with being fairly high, but IDK the details for getting either perk.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
It's a pretty standard Tease build, generally.

1. You need Ditz/Brute Speech and high Libido for Instinctive Psyfocus (which lets you run powers off of Libido).
2. I think the calculation maxes out at 125 Libido, so you want 100 Libido and max Sexiness gear.
3. Third Eye Aim is good if you have Dumb4Cum. Up to +6 damage. +11 with Cybernetic Subprocessor. It doesn't replace Physique/Aim for weapon Stun/Trip/Stagger checks.
4. Alternatively, Cum Highs (30) is worth +52.5 effective Energy with Psychogenic Vim. It was changed to be much easier to maintain, too.
5. Lust weapons aren't as valuable to Kineticists, unless you take Haste.
6. Several powers don't use psiWillpower. I think they're bugs, but my report seems to have a Somebody Else's Problem Field.
As of 0.9.090:
Thermal Sunder
Concussive Augmentation
Entropy Waves
Debris Field
Deep Impact
Telekinetic Warrior
I don't know if Third Eye Aim takes Fuck Sense/Bodily Psi Aim/Dexterous Psi Aim into account.
1. Psionically Attuned weapons have +1 Kinetic damage/Level: effectively +12 over the listed stats. Staff-only. (For now?)
2. Kineticist can inflict Deep Freeze with Entropy Leech/Entropy Whip, which then causes the next Crushing* attack to do double damage. (Whip has the better chance.)
*Staffs, Telekinetic Warrior, Mind Crush, Psychic Slam, Gravity Crush
3. Certain powers can Crit (Force Darts, Entropic Whip). 5% base, and it can be boosted by Bonus Crit on Armor/Clothing and Accessories, but not Weapons.
4. Only random Crits trigger Deep Impact.
5. Attacks vs Stunned targets bypass accuracy checks, so all 3 Force Darts will always hit.
6. Acid Cloud: Immobilized is Stunned, Paralyzed, Grappled. Kineticists can only inflict Stun.
7. Kineticists have an exclusive Accessory on Zheng Shi in the mines: Psi-Noise Generator. Increases Energy restoration by 25%, including Power Potions and Resting. Doesn't work for other Classes, even if Cheated in.

Kineticist can have an extremely high effective HP. Even ignoring Vitality Siphon (which enables theoretically infinite healing but doesn't restore enough Energy to be worth it).
1. Psituned Vitality: 20 HP/Level.
2. Psychogenic Vim: 75% HP & Energy 1/fight.
3. Unnatural Reserves: 25% HP 1/fight if HP < 1/2. Scales better with Psituned Vitality, obviously.
4. Medical Milkers: +5 HP/Level, 50% max HP if 100% Fullness 1/fight. Causes Lust gain for 5 turns if used in battle (Drug & can be resisted by Will). Penalizes Reflexes instead of Libido like Sensory Dampener. Also restores 50% with Hand Milk if 100%. Milkmaid's Aid is cheap, stacks to 50 and sets Fullness to 175%. Milky increases healing up to 75% at 150% Fullness (combat only). Proper Milk management helps restore Energy between fights, too.
5. Arctic Rescue Nurse Outfit (Carbonado) restores 50% & -33 Lust once/12 hours when HP hits 0 or Lust maxes out. Combos well with Medical Milkers because the 20% Drug Resistance counts for the Lust increase and will prevent one loss by Lust if it does hit max. Feature requires Ass Exposed. Is turned On/Off via Codex. Is turned On if Ass is exposed when equipped, otherwise set to Off.

(240 + 60) = 300
(300 * 0.75) * 2 = 450
(300 * 0.5) = 150
(300 * 0.25) = 75
+ 5 every time you use a power.

Last edited: