[SUBMITTED] Saurus Shot: a Dinosaur Tranformative

Spawn-of-Yig

Jun 30, 2017
This is a single use, full body transformation item that will turn you into a theropod of your choice, including Velociraptor, Tyrannosaurus Rex, and Spinosaurus.
This is very Jurassic Park inspired so don't be surprised if some things aren't entirely scientifically accurate.

-Update: Senpai has noticed me with a review pass and said the Doc needs some editing love!!! I've never need so excited and anxious at the same time, I think I'm gonna die!

-Update: I've learned that there are not a lot of editors at the moment so I've taken it upon myself to do some editing. I'll try and keep everyone updated about what I'm doing here (You know if people still visit this page).

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Zru6vgXwASTqp9HoLFYr-ASiYFzqCgwl0EfCzVM1JIA/edit?usp=sharing

09/13/18: Edited the taur-to-biped aspect of the transformation. Now it's got a bit more meat and personality to it.
09/15/18: Both the blurbs for increasing and decreasing height have been beefed up. I also gave a variation for Pcs who are lacking in the whole skeleton department (A.K.A. Goos).
09/20/18: I have edited the change hair color blurb, adding a bit of meat to it and adding variations depending on what type of hair you have. Also if you're wondering why I haven't edited in five days it's because currently my internet connection has been such utter bull-cock that it takes me five minutes to connect to the internet and that's if the page doesn't want to glitch the fuck out. I don't know how long this is gonna last, maybe till the end of the month, hopefully sooner. Either way I'll try to get back on schedule and keep ya guys informed.
10/04/18: I have edited the skin transformation blurb and it is MASSIVE! Sorry it took so long for another update to be made, I've been busy with work and been a bit distracted as of late. Also the TiTS Editor doesn't seem to be working for me (Basically whenever I try to use it a error screen appears, something about a text box not loading properly or something IDK, and I just can't start it up. Deleted the program then downloaded the program again just to see if it would work then and still nothing. Hopefully this problem will go away when the next version of the TiTS Editor is released, otherwise I might just need a new computer.) and I use that thing basically as a list of all the possible flags and body types in-game. So if anyone's reading this update and knows just what the fuck to do to fix this problem don't be afraid to tell me.
10/09/18: Hair transformation edit is done! Now your scalp won't need to blow up in order for you to grow quills.
10/10/18: The tongue transformation has been edited and now has a little bit more personality.
10/13/18: The scale transformation has been edited and is looking good.
10/16/18: Today I did a few small edits to the grow feathers and change feather color transformations. They're mostly unchanged but now have a bit more personality. Side note: I'm thinking of making the scale transformation less wordy and a bit similar to the feather transformation.
10/17/18 - 10/20/18: Rewrote the scale transformation blurb and edited the leg transformation. Sorry I was gone for a little bit, work and loss of motivation has been distracting me lately.
11/02/18: Took me awhile but I finally finished the edits to the arm transformation. Sorry it took so long, been a bit preoccupied with some personal stuff.
11/10/18: Both the tail transformation blurbs have been touched up and given a bit more character.
11/13/18: Got the spinosaurus sail related transformation blurbs edited.
11/15/18: Dilophosaurus frill blurb has been edited.
11/20/18: The dilophosaurus crest blurb has been given a touch up and now has a bit more meat and personality to it.
12/03/18: Got the face transformations done, WOOOO!
12/06/18: Both the antenna and horn TF have been edited.
12/10/18: Ears got edited today.
01/10/19: Got the increase dick size TF edited. Also merry late Christmas and New Year!
01/17/19: Finished the decrease dick size TF edited.
01/19/19: I got both the increase and decrease dick girth edits done today. Only seven more things to edit before I give it another glance through to edit the edits and add a few things.
01/24/19: I got the dick transformation edited.
01/29/19: MASSIVE load of progress today finished up editing the cunt, clit, genital color, and genital slit TFs today. Now all that's left is the appearance blurbs (which will probably take a little bit of time considering I don't EXACTLY know what to do there. Once that is done I'll do one last editing sweep before resubmitting.
03/04/19: Sorry for not keeping you guys up with updates. The edits have been small so I didn't really think they needed entire updates for each edit. I have been editing though and just finished with the skin TF edit.
03/07/19: Hair type, Tongue, and Scales are now re-edited.
03/13/19: Grow feathers and Change feather color have now been re-edited. (Also happy late birthday to me, I'm now 22. Oh how the time flies while you're having a ongoing existential crisis that seems to never end.)
03/19/19: Leg type and scale color have been edited and I'm working on the arm transformation as we speak.
03/22/19: Arm type and Tail growth has been edited.
03/27/19: Dinosaur tails and Spinosaur sails, what do they have in common (besides rhyming), that's right both have been edited.
03/28/19: The second round of edits have been completed, YIPPY! So there's gonna be one more round of edits to the main document before getting into the mess that is the appearance blurbs (lord help my soul) and then turning it in to Fen and friends. Wish me luck all three of you who still watch this thread. :)
04/24/19: I'm back! Would've updated sooner but my internet wanted to be an ass and what with the announcement of Borderlands 3 I've been playing through the original games in preparation for the newest installment of my favorite game series. Anyways on with the update. So far I've edited up to the increase penis length blurb and added a new blurb all together. Now the Spino and T-rex no longer have quill hair and instead will be bald. I did a bit of soul searching and realized I don't really like reptiles with hair. Raptor, Dilo, and Deino still have their hair though so don't worry about that.
04/30/19: Another round of edits has been completed. I plan on adding some goo variations to the transformation process (because some of the blurbs talk about bones and stuff and goos don't got those) and then finishing up with editing the appearance section before resubmitting.
05/17/19: The goo-pocalypse is upon us! New edits are begin made to take into account goo characters and their unique anatomy. I've got everything up until the arms edited.
06/03/19: Goo edits are done, WOOOW!!! All that's left is the appearance blurb section and then it's ready to turn in. I might seek someone out to assist me with this section due to my complete lack of comprehension on the more technical side of coding so if anyone wants to assist me or knows someone who can help please let me know.
06/21/19: Finally done! With the help of a lovely guy named Skom the final edits have been made and is now ready for submission.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jongeedubs

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
As was said, you need to open the permissions up so people can view it.

Also this better give us feathers, none of that Jurassic park dinosaurs can't be feathery nonsense.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
As was said, you need to open the permissions up so people can view it.

Also this better give us feathers, none of that Jurassic park dinosaurs can't be feathery nonsense.

People tend to exaggerate on both ends. Most dinosaurs had scales.

HadrosaurSkin1.jpg

Now this makes sense because feathers evolved from scales, so of course, dinosaurs had scales first and then feathers.

Feather_Evolution.jpg

As you can see that doesn't mean most dinosaurs ended up with feathers, just a few groups. Even at the end of the Cenozoic era, most dinosaurs still had scales.

Last edited:

Spawn-of-Yig

Jun 30, 2017
I wasn't saying that all dinos were feathery, just complaining about JP implying that Dinos CAN'T have them.

I want the chance to be a fluffy raptor girl.
You're in luck, the raptor TF has feathers, but it has scales too.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Please, not the mosquito part, that was definitely the worst part about Jurassic park. DNA just doesn't last that long, it's not even about biology, it's basic physics.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
OP you have to keep in mind a lot of things have their exact measurements kept vague and things like cock length and width aren't independent variables. For example, cock width is based on length and a multiplier variable and knots are calculated by multiplying with another multiplier variable and com color isn't independent from cumType; you can't change the color of your cum while still having the same cum type.

Which brings me to a few things I'm curious about. Why does every dinosaur type have differently colored cum? And why is clit size changed to the average length of the real life human penis?

Spawn-of-Yig

Jun 30, 2017
OP you have to keep in mind a lot of things have their exact measurements kept vague and things like cock length and width aren't independent variables. For example, cock width is based on length and a multiplier variable and knots are calculated by multiplying with another multiplier variable and com color isn't independent from cumType; you can't change the color of your cum while still having the same cum type.

Which brings me to a few things I'm curious about. Why does every dinosaur type have differently colored cum? And why is clit size changed to the average length of the real life human penis?[/QU
I liked the idea of colored cum so I matched it with different colored amber. The larger clits was because I was thinking about how big a lot of dinosaur species are.

Last edited:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Considering this is supposed to be a product marketed to give yo a anthro dinosaur-scalie appearance, I don't see how the cum colours and 6 inch clits fit in to this. o_O

Spawn-of-Yig

Jun 30, 2017
Considering this is supposed to be a product marketed to give yo a anthro dinosaur-scalie appearance, I don't see how the cum colours and 6 inch clits fit in to this. o_O
Well some work can be done. Perhaps the clit length was a little overboard, but this is still the rough draft.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
From an ingame marketing perspective, what I would take from this product is why make a two in one product when you could double the money?
So you want to be, I don't know, a T-Rex morph that fires green cum?
- You could make green amber with a T-Rex Skull engraved on it.
- Or....you can make the amber and then sell an add-on that changes the colour.

The former feels very limiting because you're dictating what players can be.
The latter gives players a choice or at least, the facsimilie of choice.

But that's just my two cents.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
The arbitrary preset colors for each TF are very odd to me, especially given that most other TF's will offer a small pool of colors to draw from, instead of just one. For example, what if someone wants a T-Rex that isn't gold or a raptor that isn't bright red? The color choices also confuse me, as basic evolutionary logic would dictate that dinosaurs not be such bright and solid colors.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Cum color does not simply change (unless it is goo type cum/girl-cum), the fluid type for cum must be changed wholesale. So you will need to either make it a new fluid type or change it to an existing fluid type of the color you want it changed to.

If there is a need to change cum color, it will most likely have to be a status effect that permanently overrides the current color for the fluid, regardless of type changes--although doing this will conflict with any transformation texts that explicitly state changing the fluid's color, but in actuality it does not due to the effect. So because of that, specific fluid color changes are something I would recommend avoiding.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
I went over it a this suffers a bit from the same problem most of these generic tf items seem to suffer. They focus on making a tf thats personalized to some biases and tend to be overbloated with features, rather than what a company selling mass-produces tf products would do, which is make it as generic as possible.

There is also a significant problem in the appearance blurbs section that assumes the player will never change individual features after using the transformatives.

Things I would suggest you do:
  • Remove fangs since I think they are impossible.
  • Remove cum color changes since they make nosense and have nothing to do with dinosaurs.
  • Remove weirdness from genitals, they are overbloated with feature that don't sound "saurian" to me. Make them more generically reptile. Check this for a more anatomically correct inspiration for penises. This is kinda the spot where you should do specific tfs, rather than a generic one.
  • Put color changes as a generic saurian tf, rather than a specific one and allow for a more broader scope.
  • Pur feathering as a 50% chance of happening instead of scales in the generic tf section so the player can choose which they want to appear as.
  • Remove knot tfs.
  • Remove chitin from t-rex tfs. T-rex probably didn't have carapace.
  • Change genital colouring to more natural colors rather than specific weird ones.
  • Remove hip size tf for t-rex. Unless you're going full chocobo-taur in here this doesn't translate well.
  • Remove saurian tentacles. As far as I know dinosaurs didn't have hairtacles and neither do common furry depictions, so this would only work if you were making this a race transformative.
  • Add some herbivores in there and other dinosaurs with different configurations. A triceratops or an Ankylosaurus.
  • I think spikes would be more complex than you think. It's a good idea but it needs some work.
  • Replace Gryvain with Saurmorian, or Daynar, or Ovir, or replace it with "DNA from various reptilian/scaled races". Of all the scaled races in tits Gryvain are the least saurian of them all and no company would go do it the hard way when there's a lot more easy ways inbetween.

I think that's all I can remember, I went over the doc and left a few comments before that are about the same as the above list. If you have any questions ask.

GothPastel

Scientist
Creator
Jan 6, 2017
Where the crows are.
Descriptions need work so they're not talking about specifics - tell me my PC has a long dinosaur tail, sure, but I'm not going to be happy if it still says it's scaled after dosing up on skin clearing TFs.
All in all, dinos aren't so much my thing, but this looks pretty solid.

Reactions: Spawn-of-Yig

Spawn-of-Yig

Jun 30, 2017
Changes:
Fixed some spelling and grammatical errors.
Removed cum color.
Added more skin, hair, scale colors.
Changed clit size.

Spawn-of-Yig

Jun 30, 2017
I went over it a this suffers a bit from the same problem most of these generic tf items seem to suffer. They focus on making a tf thats personalized to some biases and tend to be overbloated with features, rather than what a company selling mass-produces tf products would do, which is make it as generic as possible.

There is also a significant problem in the appearance blurbs section that assumes the player will never change individual features after using the transformatives.

Things I would suggest you do:
  • Remove fangs since I think they are impossible.
  • Remove cum color changes since they make nosense and have nothing to do with dinosaurs.
  • Remove weirdness from genitals, they are overbloated with feature that don't sound "saurian" to me. Make them more generically reptile. Check this for a more anatomically correct inspiration for penises. This is kinda the spot where you should do specific tfs, rather than a generic one.
  • Put color changes as a generic saurian tf, rather than a specific one and allow for a more broader scope.
  • Pur feathering as a 50% chance of happening instead of scales in the generic tf section so the player can choose which they want to appear as.
  • Remove knot tfs.
  • Remove chitin from t-rex tfs. T-rex probably didn't have carapace.
  • Change genital colouring to more natural colors rather than specific weird ones.
  • Remove hip size tf for t-rex. Unless you're going full chocobo-taur in here this doesn't translate well.
  • Remove saurian tentacles. As far as I know dinosaurs didn't have hairtacles and neither do common furry depictions, so this would only work if you were making this a race transformative.
  • Add some herbivores in there and other dinosaurs with different configurations. A triceratops or an Ankylosaurus.
  • I think spikes would be more complex than you think. It's a good idea but it needs some work.
  • Replace Gryvain with Saurmorian, or Daynar, or Ovir, or replace it with "DNA from various reptilian/scaled races". Of all the scaled races in tits Gryvain are the least saurian of them all and no company would go do it the hard way when there's a lot more easy ways inbetween.

I think that's all I can remember, I went over the doc and left a few comments before that are about the same as the above list. If you have any questions ask.
Thank you, I appreciate your help. In the appearance blurbs section you presented my with the code or algorithm that the game runs on, however I'm having a difficult time understanding it. Would it be to much to ask for a little help? I think I understand what I'm supposed to do, but I'm not quite certain.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
I can just send me a pm beforehand and i'll turn up there, or log up in there for the next few hours.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Descriptions need work so they're not talking about specifics - tell me my PC has a long dinosaur tail, sure, but I'm not going to be happy if it still says it's scaled after dosing up on skin clearing TFs.
All in all, dinos aren't so much my thing, but this looks pretty solid.
If consumed properly Skin Clear only sets skin type to skin and gives the "smooth" flag if it's already skin. it doesn'ttouch the fur or scales on your limbs. So you can easily have the monster-folk look.

Spawn-of-Yig

Jun 30, 2017
Alright so the doc is almost ready for submission, but I wanted to get some opinions on it before I do.

Spawn-of-Yig

Jun 30, 2017
I should probably mention that a lot of changes were made to the document. Most of them were technical, but others were grammatical. Some body part types were made saurian, like tongue and arms. All in all, this doc has been edited to hell and back.