Help Syri Quest/ Hammer Dude

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
Seeing the new update I've been trying to activate the mission but can't seem to figure it out. I have her panties and got the scene were her and Anno get drinks but still can't seem to figure it out. So can anybody here help me get started?

Also After telling the hammer dude on tarkus I don't like him but not really dislike him I later find him on Uveto and kick his shit in. But now I have no idea were this dude is. Any help for finding a lost lizard.

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
As far as I know when you've progressed that far with her she should disappear from Mhen'ga. Then you talk to Burt and he tells you about it, and you can find her again at the taxi station on Uveto. It might be a chance of her moving so maybe try leaving and returning a couple of times? The only other thing I can think of that you might also need to do is give her your underwear and have her send you that video.

I've not done Chaurmine myself but I think I heard you can meet him in the Uveto hangar after you've fought him.

bk-201

Aug 3, 2018
Any luck so far? I'm having the same problem, Syri won't leave Mhen'ga and I have her panties, I've tried leaving multiple times and I've tried redoing it over in different files and still she hasn't left.

Last edited:

Koshka

Oct 2, 2015
I might be mistaken, but (as far as I know) you should give her your panties first. At least it worked for me.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
You need to have unlocked Uveto. There may be a level requirement as well, and you may need to have unlocked the taxi services.

bk-201

Aug 3, 2018
You need to have unlocked Uveto. There may be a level requirement as well, and you may need to have unlocked the taxi services.

Thanks so much for the reply
that's the strange thing though, I have Uveto and the taxi services available, the only thing i'm unsure of is if there's a level requirement, i'm currently level 8, i'll try leveling a bit more.

Thanks again for your help though Keep up the amazing work.

Edit: That did it! Thanks so much for the help, I leveled up to 10 and it's working now, I suggest anyone else having trouble try leveling up some more :)

Last edited: