Help Remembering a Old Planet Fan Submission

TheLolman

Jul 20, 2016
Hey everyone! Long time lurker and Offbeatr backer here! When TiTS was new, i remember that there was a certain fan submission for a planet, i recall it was dozens of Google Doc pages long and fully completed (not really detailed in game terms, but in plot and branching paths at least). I remember the doc was a awesome read and wanted to revisit that, but sadly i cant seem to find it anymore.

So hopefully someone here remembers it, this fan submission was before we barely had the first planet in the game, this was before even New Texas existed so keep that in mind!

Details i remember:

-The Planet was home to native a bovine race, kinda primitive, and religious, they lived in tribal-like (possibly aztec-like) society.

-The main plot was about either rescuing or restoring a cow girl queen (or princess, not sure which one was kidnapped) to the throne, if i recall, you even had a disney-esque evil aunt or such as the villain of the main quest, obviously this vilain wanted the throne for herself.

-The PC could end up choosing to help either side of the conflict. If the PC choose to help the rescue the queen/princess, they could still go back to the villain to comfort them.

-If the PC befriended the princess, one of the final scenes was this elaborate fertility/breeding ritual that they would paticipate in with her by themselves, essentially their sexual version of a marriage rite, involved tribal body painting and lots of sex, as one might imagine.

-This princess was your typical naive and pure hearted character, she would be a companion after all the quest was done and was anxious to see the galaxy at large.

-The planet was jungle/lush green forests based, with plains going into the "evil part" of the map.

-The fan submission eventually ended up in a Google Drive archive, there were other submissions as well. I remember coming back to it a few years after (say... late 2017) and finding it mostly in this archive.

Hopefully this still exists somewhere? I imagine this submission never went anywhere due to New Texas coming to existance, but again, i would love to give it a read once again!

Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: Lone Wolf115