Help Me.

SterFoxy

Jul 25, 2017
I just downloaded the source code to CoC, I don't know where to go from there as I'm not really tech savvy. Also is the version downloaded here to most recent version of the game?
Thanks,
SterFoxy

orcsoul

Nov 22, 2015
Are you wanting to play, or make changes to the game?

If play, source is not what you want, you'll want the flash binaries (SWF file).

If edit/mod, source is what you want. You'll need to be familiar with XML (been a while since I looked... it is written in XML right?), and much of the documentation you'll need will be within the files themselves or partnering documentation found in the git repo you cloned from, so you would already have it.

As for the version, yes if you download it from this site proper it's the most recent official version. There are two modified versions (CoC Revamp and Xianxia) that are actively in development that you can find links for on the forum here however that have continued to add features and functionality to the game beyond where the original title left off.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Yeah, if you're just looking to play the game, the download is under the "play" tab on the website homepage.