Help me get over this stupid habit of mine.

CourtOfTheGrayWaves

May 15, 2022
Yeah, I'm a newbie here. But I need help getting over this stupid habit I have: Getting all anal-retentive over whether or not my character(s) are too similar to someone already in the game.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Uhhh, not sure what we can do other than to tell you not to worry about it so much?

If it helps you at all, one of my Champs has a very similar name to a character who was added later (Aurea vs Aurera) which made me do a double-take when she appeared in the game and my main Champ shares some (mental RP) background in common with Evelyn. I just roll with it, and in the latter case have to headcanon the two enjoying long conversations about books they've read, since the game isn't designed to allow a non-sexual relationship with her.

CourtOfTheGrayWaves

May 15, 2022
Uhhh, not sure what we can do other than to tell you not to worry about it so much?

If it helps you at all, one of my Champs has a very similar name to a character who was added later (Aurea vs Aurera) which made me do a double-take when she appeared in the game and my main Champ shares some (mental RP) background in common with Evelyn. I just roll with it, and in the latter case have to headcanon the two enjoying long conversations about books they've read, since the game isn't designed to allow a non-sexual relationship with her.
Honestly, yeah. I need constant reassurance or I'll die (Joking!).