Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Huge titty, huge ass (G - H Cups)

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • smol titty, Big ass

Votes: 14 23.7%

• Total voters

morii

Feb 8, 2023
I was bored and wanted to play through the game again. :shrug: But I think a community vote would be funny to decide what my dear champion should look like. I know I can choose for myself, but I've done that about a dozen times already so I thought, why not?

I almost exclusively play fem champs, so yeah.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Small to medium. I honestly just pick those since those are the most uncommon among the famele cast so it helps to me stand out. The only problem with small titties is that then Ryn and Arona do not want to suck on them, but their loss.

Reactions: Kesil

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
If you haven't done a Bimbo run (which autos to big ass + big titties, so that's what I voted for with that in mind) I highly recommend that, there's some seriously good bimbo dialogue and additions (especially with Silly Mode also active) from a lot of NPCs, especially Aly's content.

• Love
Reactions: morii and Alypia

morii

Feb 8, 2023
Thanks guys. Now I'm just wondering what my champ's sex is. Her gender is fem, but maybe she has a penis. Or a vagina. Or both. Not crazy about pitching, but it might be nice to change things up.

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
If you decided on the bimbo route, that doesn't actually care about vagina (but will increase wetness if you already had one), which was a surprise to me considering COC1 bimbo brew always gave you one. For most of my charmer's career she was a dickgirl instead of a herm as a result, and no vag being present on a feminine bubbly character actually changes some scenes in that there's no vag fingering etc interlaced. So any combination really works in that case.

Reactions: morii

Cannibal Cravings

Jan 17, 2023
As a fellow lover of the booty the people commenting here make me proud.

Reactions: morii