HELP I'm an artist and I dont know how to submit art

Lucieniibi

Apr 6, 2022
Seattle
Hi guys, I'm super new to forums, but I've been enjoying CoCII for a while and wanted to offer my services as an illustrator. Where can I find out who to contact? How can I find characters that need art? I'm willing to draw items or locations too, though there doesnt seem to be a need for that. Please forgive me if this post was made incorrectly or in the wrong location, I am trying orz

Here's some examples of my art (obv I specialize in nonhuman characters, but I can do humans also):

Artfight2020 Crystal for owolilyzu copy.png Coils Tokli Portrait sigpng.png
Zenai ipad Portrait.png Commission Rroh Gnoll for FauxPawsofDesire copy.png Slimey copy.png Kasai Oni copy.png

HugLife

Aug 7, 2018
Assuming he hasn't already messaged you directly, you can try sending him a PM @Savin.

You can also try messaging him on twitter https://twitter.com/savinmander?lang=en

He's also on the forums frequently enough that it's entirely possible he'll reply to this thread himself by the time you read this post.

Lucieniibi

Apr 6, 2022
Seattle
Assuming he hasn't already messaged you directly, you can try sending him a PM @Savin.

You can also try messaging him on twitter https://twitter.com/savinmander?lang=en

He's also on the forums frequently enough that it's entirely possible he'll reply to this thread himself by the time you read this post.
Thank you so much! I've messaged them, hopefully we can start talking : D

CindyWyatt

Nov 5, 2023
When looking for inspiration on what to draw, participating in community discussions can be quite enlightening. See what characters or scenes are getting a lot of attention and might benefit from your artistic touch. Even items and locations can add tremendous value and richness to the game's atmosphere, so your willingness to draw those is commendable.
Regarding your online presence, building a dedicated following can significantly amplify your visibility and opportunities. There are platforms that can provide an initial boost to your follower count, and when done right, it can be a stepping stone to expanding your reach. If you're interested, you can learn more about acquiring cheap real twitch followers responsibly, ensuring your growing audience aligns with your genuine content.

Last edited:

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Please make sure you are checking the last post date before replying to something, this thread is from last year and last post was April 8, 2022. Remember kids, thread necromancy is a sin.