Help for a roleplay run?

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
How would you go about creating Malon from the legend of Zelda ocarina of time in CoC as the Champion?

I was picturing something like this.

History Perk and such things i mean.
no_name_3_by_luigi64.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Looking at wiki or so tels little about her class so would try go with this pic you gave. First is...Lusty Maiden Armor (I think it would closely to this one seen on pick), then Large Axe from minotaurs (so your CoC Malona need to get tall enough to get one unbroken). High str from stats (but that jsut cuz of that weapon choices. And for perks... History Fighter or Smith or... Fortune (more gems at win). Other perks would be those that giving acces to more dmg from heavy weapons like Weapon master. From TF items only goblin ale untill you manage to get ears as long it not make her greenskinned. Not sure if on this pick she got cow tail and horns (so if there are here then La Bova to get those body parts).

More I can't help rebuilding her in CoC as I not know this character too well -_-'

CallistheCalloused

Nov 5, 2015
I would say starting out, start from a tomboyish redhead with either toughness or fertility(depending on how often you plan to get her fucked) and either healing or religion as background. Those are the things that most fit what is essentially a spunky farm girl from there it's just a matter of growing her into the champion in your image.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Tomboyish Redhead with Light skin > depending on how many Malon doujins you've read, either Toughness, Libido, Touch or Wet Vagina > Fighting or Slutting (Religion makes no sense for her character or location) > Needs milking perks. Alas, there is no riding perk. She's pretty aggressive in game, and farmers are tough. Were she an adventurer, I'd say Fighting and Toughness for the rambunctious tomboy.

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
I'm thinking of at least giving her the elf ears using save editing since she should start out as a Hylian instead of as a human and I can give her the strength needed by making her work at the farm in the three days time before going to Mareth. (I play on the Revamp Mod)

The starting perks MESeele proposed fit really well though I wonder if the big tits perk wouldn’t count as a milk perk?

Then again the milk thing is something fanon and if we want to go straight canon it would be.

Tomboy > Redhead > Light skin > Toughness > Fighting

Though now I wonder why not strength instead of toughness? Being a farmgirl she should have both right?

Also if you guys could tell me some milk perks and how to get them that would be great.

Another thing.
Should i make her tall enough to use the axe right away or get her there in gameplay for the fairness of the rp run?

BTW What the heck happened to the old CoC wiki?
Whats left of it on the smutosaur wiki is practically nothing.

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
No matter i found Malon's height by using Link's height and checking the difference

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
Also I doubt I will ever get the Maiden Armor.
Since Malon is a good girl I doubt I will ever get enough corruption to access the Bazaar, even if I do play on Hardcore Mode.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
The old CoC wiki was made by a fan who after making enemies and generally just grumping around, stomped off into the sunset.

Strength is fine, I just thought the defining characteristic of farmers was endurance.

Since you're playing the Revamp (I've never played it), there are bound to be more perks than I know of. I suggest looking here (just search for milk/lactation etc).

Out of curiosity, what height did you get for Malon- and are you going by child or adult?

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
I'm going by Adult Malon and in a interview it was stated that Adult Link in Ocarina is 5'4"so since Malon reaches Link eyes she should be around 5'2"

Also yes after thinking some time about it I came to agreeing with you about farmers signature being their endurance and not their strenght.

And you should give the revamped version a try.
I think they improved a lot on the original game to be honest, so much so I cant go back to playing vanilla.

Also Bimbo JoJo(Joy) is fucking adorable and probably the only bimbo transformation you dont have to be a evil character to do.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Also I doubt I will ever get the Maiden Armor.
Since Malon is a good girl I doubt I will ever get enough corruption to access the Bazaar, even if I do play on Hardcore Mode.

Wellll since we talk about modded CoC there is option to forcefully barge into bazaar. You jsut only need to beat shit out of bazarr guard (he's lvl 30 so can pck a punch) thus you could even with totaly pure and uncorrupted chara force your way in. And armor/weapon choices I based puerely on pic you provided so if you not think that set of equip fit her it would be not even needed to get to bazzar I think.