Hello everyone, Been a while and looking to explore an idea!

Lorgardideverythingwrong

Sep 16, 2019
Hey there everybody. It's a new crazy year and I've got way more free time than I expected. Looking to see if anyone would be interested in an RP. I'd play the sub character and would be happy to discuss ideas in DMs.

Would be looking for something a bit long term probably either in PMs here or on Discord. Favorite kinks include: Corruption, Transformations, Mental Changes (Largely centered around BImbofication), non and dub con, and a few more things like that.

I've got a fair few ideas and I'll put a few samples here in case anyone is interested.

A Sorceress Begins summoning creatures to aid her power, accidentally summons a demon that begins corrupting her slowly.

An Adventuress is captured and made part of a minotaur tribe.

Or a wizard is cursed by a rival, stripped of his power, changed into a woman and thrown through a portal to a new world.

Happy to discuss these or other ideas in PMs or via posts here. Hope everyone has as positive a new year as is possible considering everything.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Lorgardideverythingwrong

Sep 16, 2019
Truth be told upon further reflection there's actually an idea that has a bit more of an appeal. Something CoC inspired without being a direct one to one. Woman ends up in another world with demons, minotaurs, all the usuals and has to adjust to things. Probably ends up running afoul of a Minotaur or two and ends up with a certain craving before she really knows what she's dealing with...

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Would you be interested in doing something TiTS inspired, rather than CoC?

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
I was thinking it would either be purely text based without rolls Or if rolls were to be involved something simple like the Chronicles system, maybe FFG SW for character builds if it's TiTS inspired.

Here's a little system that I cooked up for roleplay, based off the Fallout SPECIAL system. Let me know what you think.

STATS-And what they represent.
Strength-Physical power.
Perception-Awareness of surroundings.
Endurance-Physical toughness/resilience.
Charisma-Ability to coerce and seduce people.
Intelligence-Mental acuity.
Agility-Physical swiftness/reflexes.
Libido-Willingness to engage in sexual activity.

SKILLS-And the stat associated with them.
Anal: Ability to give and receive pleasure/take larger insertions analy.-Libido
Barter: The ability to negotiate.-Charisma
Guns: Proficiency with fired ranged weapons.-Perception
Mechanic: Building/disabling machines.-Agility
Medicine: Ability to treat wounds/poison without the use of magic.-Intelligence
Heavy Weapons: Proficiency with heavy melee weapons.-Strength
Light Weapons: Proficiency with light melee weapons.- Agility
Oral: Ability to give and receive pleasure oraly.-Libido
Penis: Ability to give pleasure with a phallus.- Libido
Science: Skill with computers/high-tech devices.-Intelligence
Stealth: Staying hidden/sight of hand.-Agility
Speech: Persuading people to your way of thinking/intimidation/seduction.-Charisma
Survival: Making due in the wilderness, avoiding getting lost/herbalism.-Perception
Vaginal: Ability to give and receive pleasure/take larger insertions vaginaly.-Libido

Stats start off at five each, though the points can be moved around at character creation.
Skills start at ten plus associated stat, and can never go higher than ninety. At character creation, pick three skills to tag and add fifteen to, this is based on character background.
When you level up you gain ten HP and twenty skill points to distribute as you see fit, plus a perk; the details of which we will hammer out on a case by case basis.
Skill checks are 2d6 plus skill value, aiming to beat a number set by the GM.
Combat is just skill checks using relevant skills. If you succeed you do damage to the enemy, if you fail the enemy deals damage to you.
Starting hit points is strength plus endurance stat.
Armor provides Damage Reduction, how much is up to the GM. Damage reduction is subtracted from incoming damage from enemies.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Lorgardideverythingwrong

Sep 16, 2019
Think that would be something to get used to but it might be fun to give a try. If you're willing to guide me through it I'd be happy to give it a try.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
What about using the system I made for Corrupted Woods? I feel it's pretty simple.