Heat

hoss156

Oct 25, 2016
I thought that heat was working. If so what is the time before it starts and how long will it last?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I thought that heat was working. If so what is the time before it starts and how long will it last?

Heat lasts for a week, after which there's a two-week gap between them. You won't go into heat if you're sterile, on birth control, or already pregnant; doing any of those will also end heat.

You must also be a member of a race that goes into heat and have a vagina, of course.

sunblaze

Jul 29, 2017
Currently it is Lupine and Feline I am aware of that.
Are there any more of the current races planned for heat? Or just new ones after they got implemented?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Currently it is Lupine and Feline I am aware of that.
Are there any more of the current races planned for heat? Or just new ones after they got implemented?

I don't believe any of the other currently-added races have heat or rut cycles. At least nobody mentioned as much in their Codex entries (which should be in game next patch).

I'm sure there will be others, though.

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
Orcs have rut, but none of the other races currently implemented have anything, to my knowledge.

Having a Codex to work with will be nice, though. I'd ask more questions there, but that'd be going off-topic.

Kharnos Strayder

Sep 2, 2015
So been playing a lupin and am up to day 56 and yet not a single mention of rut. So how is it triggered? No not sterile perk so not that.

-Edit-

Nvm wiki says only orcs get rut. surprised Felines and Lupin's do not. Hope they implement that in the future.

Last edited: