Having a problem with Flahne.

Nougatbar

Nov 13, 2016
Right. New to the forums, hi, hello!
Not sure if this goes in bug reports or what, but I am unable to ask Flahne about her ovipositor. I have had sex with her multiple times, but the option just doesn't appear in her talk menu.
Using the Android version on a tablet if that helps.

Reactions: CloudStriker

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Hi there.

You have to be a hard asshole to do it.

Nougatbar

Nov 13, 2016
I figured it out. Had to ask her about herself afterwards.

Which I have done before without it working. Which is weird.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You mean before right? You've always had to ask her about herself (or her race, I forget which), and then her Ovipositor.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Just checked it on a fresh new game, you need to talk to Flahne about her race, have sex with her, then talk about her race again to get her to mention the ovipositor.

Last edited:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
BTW, we have another way to learn about Flahne's ovipositor. That herm orgy with Kiro. Don't you think that it should unlock this talk as well?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Either way you need to click the talk about race button. But yeah.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
BTW, we have another way to learn about Flahne's ovipositor. That herm orgy with Kiro. Don't you think that it should unlock this talk as well?
Good catch. Can you make a commit for this on Git, or should we call Jacques?
Either way you need to click the talk about race button. But yeah.
But unless you do it in the specific order I listed, including sexing the goo-girl, that won't do jack.:p

Last edited:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Hm... It looks like I've missed a change where you don't have to be hard anymore. You just have to talk about her race after having sex with her. A bit counter-intuitive.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Hm... It looks like I've missed a change where you don't have to be hard anymore. You just have to talk about her race after having sex with her. A bit counter-intuitive.

You couldn't ask about her Ovipositor before? I thought that was always an option for all players, the only 'hard' personality option you had with her that I'm aware of is an option to mess with her during her under the desk scene.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
You couldn't ask about her Ovipositor before? I thought that was always an option for all players, the only 'hard' personality option you had with her that I'm aware of is an option to mess with her during her under the desk scene.
Hm... Then I've been wrong about this. Never inspected her content too deep.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah it was always like how Emerald said.