Have the baby already

HaremGod

Jan 11, 2017
I feel there needs to be a way to fast forward through npc pregnancies because they take forever and you run out of stuff to do waiting for a kid to be born.

QuietCoyote

Aug 12, 2017
I feel there needs to be a way to fast forward through npc pregnancies because they take forever and you run out of stuff to do waiting for a kid to be born.
going to the nursery on tavros has a maternity section in the upper level, that's where you can skip to the end of pregnancies

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Does that apply to NPC pregnacies as well?
Nope. Waiting in the Maternity is for the PC only.

However they can always use the 88mph cheat to fastforward time.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
88mph cheat? I've never heard of this; Interesting. There's another thing you can do to pass pregnancies in no game time. Put the small blue egg item in the first slot of your inventory. Then turn on furfag cheat for infinite item use and then spam click.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
Based on my current method for faster pregnancies, I think it would be cool to just have a cheat code that slaps on 10,000% incubation. That way you can just have a child in a few hours or instantly. 13,000% is enough for any pregnancy to last a couple minutes in game time.

I also would like to know what would happen if you got the fuax egg to count to zero.

t0k0

Jan 24, 2018
Alternativly, maybe we can apply the Motherhusk item to any NPC followers who are pregnant? Looking at you, Sera. That'll drop the incubation to less than two months, which is easily doable without lots of time wasting.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Alternativly, maybe we can apply the Motherhusk item to any NPC followers who are pregnant? Looking at you, Sera. That'll drop the incubation to less than two months, which is easily doable without lots of time wasting.
Though it's a good idea, I'm pretty sure it would be a bitch and a half to code.

t0k0

Jan 24, 2018
Hmm. That's unfortunate. I know nothing of the coding world. Perhaps it would be something simpler than applying the x7 incubation, and just set it to a flat "6 weeks till birth"? I just feel like there'd be a lot of potential scene in...administering the motherhusk.

And I honestly thought that's what the item was going to be for. Mostly because there was already a mechanic in the game to 'speed-up' pregnanciesm if only in real time. And as far as I can see, there wasn't much in the way of negative affects for sitting in the maternity ward for 8 months at a time.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
Mother husk can make your incubation go up to 800%. If you take Dumbfuck after you cap out the mother husk effect it stacks up to 900%. I seriously think a simple cheat to add more percentage would be a simple solution for those who don't like the standard wait. I mean how many days of laying in the pregnancy bed have you all spent? As for other NPC it would be a bitch to fix them up.