Have I Softlocked myself out of the Redemption Quest?

TheWhiteAnbu

Oct 4, 2022
I've heard other people having issues with turning in or completing the first part of the Redemption quest due to a glitch but I'm not having this problem (at least I don't think so). My issue is that I usually don't pay attention to the updates (Sorry Fenoxo I swear I'm trying now) which usually leads to me going to the wiki for new quest solutions and of course the solution for the first part is to either collect Tollus' notes through Gweyr's questline or "consult one of the seven".

My issue is that I was already on the final quest of her questline so I only got one of the notes and from what I've gathered I don't have another opportunity to consult any of the seven except Keros who just wants my soul and will talk about nothing else unless I wanna sex them. As far as I'm aware there's no other way of contacting Lumia, Velun's not in the game (that I'm aware of), again Keros is horny or soul hungry, Tira's also not in the game*, neither is Sorra*, I went to the built Mallach's temple and had no prompt to see them again though I remember the interaction being rng based too* so maybe not, and as far as I'm aware there's no way of finding Nareva* aside from the quest where you try to free the captured servants which I'd already completed and got the NSFW scene for.

So I just wanted to ask if I'm doing something wrong? Has the questline not been fully integrated yet? Is it a glitch? Has Fenoxo said anything about it? Just seems like there's something I'm missing that just hasn't been announced yet.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
The Redemption questline has not been fully integrated yet. Since it's about redeeming Kasyrra, I'm thinking it's probably an endgame quest. So there's plenty of time.

And just for future reference, CoC2 is a Savin game made with Fenoxo's blessing :p

Reactions: Savin

Dyshana

Dec 28, 2022
I'm having a similar issue, though I seem to have missed one of Tollus's notes?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I'm having a similar issue, though I seem to have missed one of Tollus's notes?
That is entirely possible right now if you do GweyrQuest before CentaurQuest. There will (probably) be a backup way to get his notes later.