Haswell Quest Time Limit?

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
I recently started a new game and was wondering whether to complete the Honeyquest with Haswell or wait until Dr Lasseau's Island was implemented. I initially refused and it seemed like I could come back and accept at any time, but after doing the rest of the implemented game and coming back to him, he won't give me the quest prompt.

I'm fine with waiting for Dr Lasseau, but is there any idea of when it's going to be in the game?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Savin Was there any some special reason it expire when PC reaching Myrellion not earlier like when PC reach Tarkus?

I never bothered to keep this quest wait so long having it finished around 2-3 day of the game ^^ (would be sooner if not fact that even if PC flying straight to Mhen'ga his lab will be closed by the time PC get to he doors (and that with PC been late like maybe 1-2 hours) so it's not possible to start at the first day).

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Oh well now I realized it could be fun to Myrellion Xenolab shop somehow recognize possible Steele contribution...but that all may not be worth over few lines more in talk option in antworld xenogen shop/lab. Plus PC could change quite much so it may be almost 0% chance to recognize him/her anymore after two planets later :D