Has anyone got a link to a up to date Wiki? [Answered]

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Smutosaur is the official wiki for all the games on fenoxo.com. Even though it may be lacking at times, I highly doubt you´ll find a more in debt and up to date wiki out there. (I highly doubt there even is another FoE wiki)

I guess this doesn´t help you much if you´re really tired of finding the wiki lacking, but we should be appreciate the little we´ve got :)  (I´m talking about the FoE section of course, because the T.i.T.S. section is very good.)

And we ourselves can help contributing to the wiki by updating it ourselves. (at least I think we can...)

Master

May 23, 2016
Yeah you do have a point shadefalcon, I did look and thought I wasn't looking far enough. 

shaunqb

Mar 23, 2016
Lol. I haven't progressed too far in FoE. I keep updating it as I come across things that are "new" to me. That's why some areas are really lacking. For the most part, the wiki has only really been worked on by like 4 people.

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
I could update it when i have time but i have never updated an wiki so i dont know how.

Gplikespie

Aug 28, 2015
Not much point editing it, I think the creator ground to a creative halt due to lack of time and motivation. I dont blame him, but I think we all miss him :p

Nilam

Aug 28, 2015
Not much point editing it
I've been thinking about editing the wiki for a long time now and finally I might have the time to do it in a few weeks. It's unfortunate that there hasn't been an update for so long, but what we already have is worth playing through and editing the wiki will help people that haven't seen what Fall of Eden has to offer.

Reactions: Dreamer Rose

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
I have previously chipped in on the wiki, but was put off this time by the fact that pages seem to have just disappeared and I don't have the skills to just make them reappear.