Has anyone felt that the only NPCs you always come back to are those with preg content?

Do you find yourself always coming back to NPCs that have preg content compared to non-preg NPCs?

• Total voters

ThrowTheTowelOwl

Jul 20, 2021
During my gameplay, I have had beaten the game as of far and had sex with everyone that the game allows so far. After I got to the point where I am waiting for the next content update, I find myself only having sex with those that have preg content. Like Ahrmi, the centaur wife, I have almost barely spend any time with that NPC due to the fact there is no impact when doing anything with this NPC and the same goes with other NPCs that do not have preg content.

It would be better if the devs gave some sort of content that would leave you to always come back to those NPCs instead of doing a one-time thing and forgetting about them when you progress further down the game. I understand that this is a lot of work the devs will have to do, but that's just how game developing is. Overall, I believe there should be preg content for every race there is in the Codex, including humans.

I would very much appreciate if everyone who views this thread to participate in the poll. I don't mind if you don't care or if you wish to be rude to me, that's fine too. You don't have to participate but I would like to see your opinion. Thank you

Last edited:

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
If that's how you want to play the game that's cool. I certainly understand reaching the end of content and wondering what to do next.

It would be a shit ton of extra work for the devs to make every NPC have some kind of dynamic system to reflect the champion's impact on their life though, so I don't think that's happening anytime soon. Pregnancy is comparatively easy to set up because you can just write one pregnancy and then set it to repeat for those dedicated to increasing the numbers.

EDIT: Also, I thought about it for a bit and many NPCs do have some kind of dynamic shift to reflect the champion's effect on their life. Clementine lets you shear her once you're close enough, Ahmri can become your wife, Liulfr trusts you enough to help them TF and move down to Hawkethorne to be with you. So, good work devs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Burnerbro

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I'm not especially into pregnancy content so while I'll do it for some of my Champs when it coincides with how I mentally roleplay them, it will be be entirely because it's an NPC that I like and that meshes with the RPing hook, not because of the preg content. By way of example, my 'main' Champ is Rynsclusive and whenever that cage comes off, she'll get pregnant by Ryn so I can headcanon a Babies Ever After ending for the two of them, but the simple fact is that Ryn is already my favorite character, I repeat a lot of her existing content and none of it is pregnancy-related. Likewise my female Thief will eventually stop taking Brown Leaf long enough to have children with Brint, whenever seems to be the 'right' time during the game. I do enjoy Kinu's content for my relevant Champs which of course depends on Kiyoko having pregnancy content, but the pregnancy stuff itself isn't a big deal for me.

My Captain Steele's pretty similar, waiting for the game to allow her to start a family with Syri (bonus points if we can make it a double wedding with Anno and Kaede) but not really pursuing that kind of content otherwise.

But like zagzig says, it's entirely up to individual preference so if that's how you approach the content, that's cool. It's just not my jam personally.

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
I'd say there are some characters that are fun enough to stop by without this? But I can see how that could be the case, since most NPCs have limits to what you can do with them and so having content that makes them act different does make for deeper bond? Also forming an attachment of sorts. Then again, I do almost always play a purely female character. And the preg content going this way has very little in form of additional interactions, plus all babies end up in childcare or are never mentioned and become just numbers to check when you go there.

Now to answer the question? Not really, but again reason above.

ThrowTheTowelOwl

Jul 20, 2021
EDIT: Also, I thought about it for a bit and many NPCs do have some kind of dynamic shift to reflect the champion's effect on their life. Clementine lets you shear her once you're close enough, Ahmri can become your wife, Liulfr trusts you enough to help them TF and move down to Hawkethorne to be with you. So, good work devs.

It's true the devs have implemented a form of feature to those and possibly many more NPCs, but this is a one-time thing (unless you start afresh save), not a repeatable function. Although Ahrmi is your wife, she doesn't do anything except for being a housewife when you're out adventuring and banging chicks. Plus it's not very often when the PC returns to her for an intimate moment unless the Ahrmi is the PC's favorite NPC. This is just one of the NPCs while there are many out there.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

ThrowTheTowelOwl

Jul 20, 2021
I'm not especially into pregnancy content so while I'll do it for some of my Champs when it coincides with how I mentally roleplay them, it will be be entirely because it's an NPC that I like and that meshes with the RPing hook, not because of the preg content. By way of example, my 'main' Champ is Rynsclusive and whenever that cage comes off, she'll get pregnant by Ryn so I can headcanon a Babies Ever After ending for the two of them, but the simple fact is that Ryn is already my favorite character, I repeat a lot of her existing content and none of it is pregnancy-related. Likewise my female Thief will eventually stop taking Brown Leaf long enough to have children with Brint, whenever seems to be the 'right' time during the game. I do enjoy Kinu's content for my relevant Champs which of course depends on Kiyoko having pregnancy content, but the pregnancy stuff itself isn't a big deal for me.
That's why there is birth control and contraceptive PC can use. I also didn't say that other players won't go back to NPCs that have preg content. Even I go back to NPCs that don't have preg content, but rarely. The only non-preg NPC that I constantly go back to is Valencia because I think she is cute.

Last edited:

ThrowTheTowelOwl

Jul 20, 2021
I'd say there are some characters that are fun enough to stop by without this? But I can see how that could be the case, since most NPCs have limits to what you can do with them and so having content that makes them act different does make for deeper bond? Also forming an attachment of sorts. Then again, I do almost always play a purely female character. And the preg content going this way has very little in form of additional interactions, plus all babies end up in childcare or are never mentioned and become just numbers to check when you go there.
I would agree that the NPCs should have more scenes to have a deeper bond, but it requires money and time. Plus it may or may not be implemented due to the small developing team.