Harpy Wayfort Content

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
How much Electrum do the Harpies bring in if you make them thieves?

Would it make sense to allow the Harpies to switch between thieves and guards? Having them be locked in to either role might lock users out of future content.

Reactions: valk42

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
I just made them soldiers because it seemed like the more 'orderly' option, and want the Wayfort to be run more professionally and non-corrupt.

As an aside for Harpy content, when having sex with Zhara (in this case specifically the Anal option) the text repeatedly made mention of having modified her (seemingly via the alchemy tab, though when I checked it in curiosity there was no options on that screen) but I've done no such thing outside of course getting her pregnant once.

Reactions: Baggrin

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
As an aside for Harpy content, when having sex with Zhara (in this case specifically the Anal option) the text repeatedly made mention of having modified her (seemingly via the alchemy tab, though when I checked it in curiosity there was no options on that screen) but I've done no such thing outside of course getting her pregnant once.
Yeah I read some other comments about zhara being described as modified. How does that work? Since there's no option. Does it say how she's modified?