Hardlight Snake Suit ate my Pants!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyamonde

Nov 3, 2022
just tried out the new Hardlight Naga Suit, and after the initial scene where i put it on, my former underwear was gone. not in inventory, nowhere, just gone. It worked as intended with the Taur Suit, just the naga suit swallows them. Tried it several times, same outcome everytime.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
I am looking into this, though I will need a save file to test with, just to make sure I hit the source of the issue.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
I couldn't replicate the issue, but hopefully it is fixed for the next release.

SoupChunk

Feb 14, 2019
If it's any help, I've got a save file where I had the same thing happen with the hardlight taur suit. This is from the web version 0.9.080-PUBLIC#4130.

Attachments

• WhereAreMyUnderpants.json
    691.3 KB · Views: 2

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
If it's any help, I've got a save file where I had the same thing happen with the hardlight taur suit. This is from the web version 0.9.080-PUBLIC#4130.
Thanks. In testing it, your character's underpants get properly collected after trying on the suit. So this issue should be fixed in the next release.

In another bug report, I mentioned a 0 quantity bug and that seems to be what was affecting your save. In solving that bug, it should correct your save, so in the next release, you may want to un-equip and re-equip all the items so the quantity resets back to 1 for each item.

Reactions: SoupChunk
Status
Not open for further replies.