Hand So I can't seem to click on Hand So in my ship to install her

KnightOwl

Aug 26, 2015
You can't currently. Gedan is working on the ship mechanics that should also include the ability to install Hand So but there's no ETA on when it will be completed.

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
I don't care when it comes out, as long as I can have a nice fun little AI to boss around and Dom.

Last edited:

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
Poor space dragon Gedan, will most likely come out of the smut code mines an undead space Draco-Lich.
Well I guess we will just need to provide a lot of Terran Treats and Draco Guard also the healing power of cuteness, slut puppies and a third thing. That said undead space dragon lichs any chance to get a TF for that :)

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Why do i feel like ive seen the name Gaden before

Man its like i have amnesia

Because Gedan did a wrote up some things in TiTS and your eye caught the author credit even if your mind didn't register it? You saw the blog post Gedan had a while back? Because you saw Gedan in the credits when booting the game up?

Or you're telling some kind of joke.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Because Gedan did a wrote up some things in TiTS and your eye caught the author credit even if your mind didn't register it? You saw the blog post Gedan had a while back? Because you saw Gedan in the credits when booting the game up?

Or you're telling some kind of joke.
I think he's getting that and the name of The Great and Mighty Lord Gaben mixed up.