[HALP] TiTS Walkthrough?

TheNutBuster

Mar 28, 2016
I've been looking everywhere for a walk through for this game. The wiki isn't much help; can someone point me in the right direction?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Walkthrough implies set target. The game plot main quiest is only a small fraction of a game, it's all about side stories.

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Krynh

You travel from planet to planet and talk to everyone. That's how you get those side stories. Use the wiki if you want to spoil yourself. 

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
There is no walkthrough; just walk up to everyone and exhaust their options. If you want to know about locations and who is where; check the wiki. And on specific NPC pages you can see what certain actions do.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I've been looking everywhere for a walk through for this game. The wiki isn't much help; can someone point me in the right direction?
  • Start the game.
  • Get on your ship, fly to Mhen'ga.
  • Grind up to Level 3 or so.
  • Go as far east as possible. You'll find a probe in the woods, guarded by a boss.
  • This unlocks Tarkus, the next planet. Go there.
  • Get up to level 5 or so. 
  • Go as far east as possible. You'll find some Space SWAT guys dealing with Space Terrorists.
  • Become Space John McClane and enter the Stellar Tether, defeat the terrorists.
  • Learn how to play Light's Out. Use said skills to defuse their nuclear bomb. You have 4 hours between then and the dungeon's start.
  • Alternatively fuck back off to Novahome and wait for the planet to blow up, you monster
  • Either way, go back to Novahome. The next probe will be there. Try and get it.
  • This probe unlocks Myrellion. Go there.
  • Talk to the Kui-Tan, Republic, and Federation ambassadors. Get passes into the cities.
  • For once in your fucking life, go westward out of town.
  • Get up to level 8. Avoid getting your bowels filled with too many eggs by the locals.
  • Find the giant hole in the dirt in the far center-west. Descend into the Deep Caves.
  • Go south until you find the Hidden Lake. Submit to your Tentacle Crab Drider Mistress.
  • Go west until you find the nyrean village. Kick their palace doors down.
  • Find the key to the throne room. Go down to the throne room. Submit to your Amazon Futa Overlord.
  • Don't submit this time, slut. Beat Queen Taivra and her bodyguard and make them your bitches.
  • This gets you another probe. This probe doesn't unlock anything yet cuz that's all we've gotten around to so far.
  • Go to New Texas and wallow in busty cow-girls and giant bulldongers until another planet comes out.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
  • Start the game.
  • Go as far east as possible. You'll find a probe in the woods, guarded by a boss.
  • Go as far east as possible. You'll find some Space SWAT guys dealing with Space Terrorists.
  • Become Space John McClane and enter the Stellar Tether, defeat the terrorists.
  • Learn how to play Light's Out. Use said skills to defuse their nuclear bomb. You have 4 hours between then and the dungeon's start.
  • Alternatively fuck back off to Novahome and wait for the planet to blow up, you monster
  • Either way, go back to Novahome. The next probe will be there. Try and get it.
  • Talk to the Kui-Tan, Republic, and Federation ambassadors. Get passes into the cities.
  • Get up to level 8. Avoid getting your bowels filled with too many eggs by the locals.
  • Find the giant hole in the dirt in the far center-west. Descend into the Deep Caves.
  • Go south until you find the Hidden Lake. Submit to your Tentacle Crab Drider Mistress.
  • Find the key to the throne room. Go down to the throne room. Submit to your Amazon Futa Overlord.
  • Don't submit this time, slut. Beat Queen Taivra and her bodyguard and make them your bitches.
  • This gets you another probe. This probe doesn't unlock anything yet cuz that's all we've gotten around to so far.
  • Go to New Texas and wallow in busty cow-girls and giant bulldongers until another planet comes out.

I always beat TCDM, then fuck her. Kinda annoyed I can't beat her, get her bow AND fuck her.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I actually prefer beating her, and then carrying her eggs. Makes me feel like I did something nice... and she does have a pretty cool design.

Carrying her eggs is what I meant by fucking her. Kinda forgot that just fucking her was an option as I never take it.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

AndyisRandy

Jan 8, 2016
  • Start the game.

Yo, how do you beat that damn queen? she doesn't want anything I offer and apparently I need to meet some one else to unlock another option.

Nyxx

Mar 17, 2016
  • Go as far east as possible. You'll find a probe in the woods, guarded by a boss. (You forgot to say fantasize about boss until he stuffs you with multiple knots)
  • Get up to level 8. Avoid getting your bowels filled with too many eggs by the locals. (100% sure you're supposed to spend as much time as possible getting crammed full of eggs)
  • Go west until you find the nyrean village. Kick their palace doors down. (Violence is never the answer. Fight and then fantasize until gangbanged. Repeat process until finished rubbing yourself raw)
  • Don't submit this time, slut. Beat Queen Taivra and her bodyguard and make them your bitches. (Then ride your new Amazon Futa Queen for even more eggs)

Fixed a couple things you missed or were wrong about 

:^)

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Yo, how do you beat that damn queen? she doesn't want anything I offer and apparently I need to meet some one else to unlock another option.

Shoot her until she dies or tease her until she's too horny to resist, just like every other enemy in the game.

To unlock the other option, talk to the nyrea selling gear just outside the palace and go through all his dialogue.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Shoot her until she dies or tease her until she's too horny to resist, just like every other enemy in the game.

To unlock the other option, talk to the nyrea selling gear just outside the palace and go through all his dialogue.

I think just reading the Nyrea codex entry will fill the requirement, too.

AndyisRandy

Jan 8, 2016

I'm sure I've spoken to him as much as possible, and she seems imune to both my butt and my bullets.

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
Can Steele get pregnant even with a dick

So FIRST:

Dont NECRO A YEAR OLD THREAD (Dont post if it hasnt been active for more than 4 months UNLESS its an author thread)

Second: If you have a Pussy you can always get pregnant, regardless what else you have. If you JUST have a dick, you can only get pregnant via Eggs. Aka Nyrea or anything that has an Ovipositor.

Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Thanks and sorry about that I just wanted to ask a few questions that’s all I tried discord but I can’t chat there