Halloweiner Chat room, to discuss the submissions

Sparr

Oct 21, 2017
I'll be totally honest, I felt like your entry was a little rushed. But I really liked Absynth, I love the way she speaks, and I think the Suula in general are pretty neat.

If you do more stuff with her, I'd read it.

I'm glad you liked her! And yeah, it was horribly rushed. Right down to the wire. Not only did I have more written for the one scene that she had but also other sex options and then three other characters planned out that had their own routes. Of course, it wasn't possible to actually write all of it when I started it the day before it was due. :negativeman:

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
Sweet. Looks like Magikarpfever and that Pokemon costume are going to be in. I know the spider one was going to make it. I wander what they're going to be doing next? I hope mine makes it. But it's short and with the gender bender function that would have to be made to make it work. Did anyone else acculy like my story or is it just me because I made it?

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
Sweet. Looks like Magikarpfever and that Pokemon costume are going to be in. I know the spider one was going to make it. I wander what they're going to be doing next? I hope mine makes it. But it's short and with the gender bender function that would have to be made to make it work. Did anyone else acculy like my story or is it just me because I made it?

Fetishwise, I prefer yours to the 2 that were selected (spider was nice but I can't bear all that BDSM and I'm just indifferent when it comes to bulky scalies). The content has been improved even after you had it completed so the text is pretty easily abordable. Also, yours offered different stages of the level of dominance making it easier to relate to for people with different personnalities in game. Only personnal turn off was the alcohol, but at least it only uses alcohol in a specific scene.

Overall, if I played the judge it'd be a 4 for halloween theme + 5 for Poe A =9 (most Poe A have 0 halloween content other than the fact it's a Poe A so that's actually good in your situation)) and a 7.5 for sexiness (would bone if I had the occasion in real life but not be crazy about it).

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Honestly, the fact that the spider costume got in makes me a bit nervous. @GothPastel made a really awesome Drider tf awhile back, an I'm afraid the costume will make it redundant and keep it from getting in.

magikarpfever

Feb 26, 2017
haha man when i saw my poe a content was submitted i flipped my shit.

I'm a big boy, I'll live :p
Seeing as Poe A is a one time thing too, I'd imagine Fen'd not want to lock the entire body type behind it.
i wouldnt worry, i mean we have an amazon tf and there's a amazon costume to.

GothPastel

Scientist
Creator
Jan 6, 2017
Where the crows are.
haha man when i saw my poe a content was submitted i flipped my shit.
i wouldnt worry, i mean we have an amazon tf and there's a amazon costume to.

Pretty sure your submission being added means you've bagged up to $50 too, regardless of where you come in the actual competition :v

And yeah, that's why I'm not too worrid.

magikarpfever

Feb 26, 2017
Pretty sure your submission being added means you've bagged up to $50 too, regardless of where you come in the actual competition :v

And yeah, that's why I'm not too worrid.
yeah even if i don't come into the top 3 im just happy that it was implemented

Bastet12

Oct 19, 2017
Hey, I'm one of those people who left the submission as read-only (though I did it on purpose) and have just now realized it was a mistake. I know that my writing has already been graded, so there's no immediate point in changing it up, but would anybody like to provide feedback or thoughts on "The Arbor Festival"? I'm an amateur writer and English isn't even my first language, so I wanted to test my abilities. Especially because I've been diddling around with CoC and TiTS for a long time.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Where did vampsluts place on final grading? I'm not seeing it on fen sheet.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
My story did pretty bad. I had a low grade, they stated I had a problem I had fixed with some help. They might have graded my first post and not the final version of it. Don't care for winning this was cool and fun but it's a little disheartening they didn't realize I had a finished version. They might have given me a decent score on less I miss understood some thing. :(

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Congrats to everyone. :D I am seriously fucking stunned at the results, and I'm glad so many people are going to get their stuff added to the game.

Reactions: GothPastel

Spacestalin

Oct 21, 2017
Welp, that's a bit disheartening, but eh. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.

I had fun reading everyone's work, though. There was some good stuff even outside the winners.

Also, I wanna thank @Kirorororo for working through my entry with me. I really am grateful, mate.

Reactions: Kirorororo

General Drayfox

Nov 7, 2016
I didn't submit anything, but damn, Savin is a meanie ;_;
But don't let yourself be discouraged, writers!

Evandill

Sep 27, 2015
Congrats to the Winnars!

Gotta say I'm happy with how mine got graded. I think it was fair, and hey 7/10 on average isn't bad and Fenoxo said it was fun, that makes me feel good! Gives me the confidence that my work wasn't poo, maybe I'll try doing some more writings another time. (Less down to the wire so I can refine it more next time though)

Last edited:

DHeroRedMagma

Dec 8, 2015
Canada
Well I think mine was scored fairly well I didnt expect to score very high at all and landed where i thought it would and seems like most of the battle was with the technical issues wish i knew what it was to improve and also anyone know to get in contact with Fenoxo on the blog or here on the forums?

Also Congrats on all the winners

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Well I think mine was scored fairly well I didnt expect to score very high at all and landed where i thought it would and seems like most of the battle was with the technical issues wish i knew what it was to improve and also anyone know to get in contact with Fenoxo on the blog or here on the forums?

Also Congrats on all the winners
Take a look at this thread: https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/how-to-submit-and-write-content.94/ The guides there cover a ton of technical and formatting stuff. I studied the hell out of those before I submitted anything. Hope that helps.

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
Welp, that's a bit disheartening, but eh.

Also, I wanna thank @Kirorororo for working through my entry with me. I really am grateful, mate.

I got a zero on my main co-sub. :negativeman:Totally disheartening.

@Spacestalin It was a pleasure working with you too! I hope if you submit content in the future you'll let me know!

Also, @Bastet12, I'll be looking at yours tonight and tommorrow night maybe.

Last edited:

That'sAboutAllIGot

Oct 19, 2017
I scored a lot higher than I was expecting too. Though from what I can see I was given literally no feed back by either Fen or Savin, unlike everyone else. Which is...odd.

Bastet12

Oct 19, 2017
Thanks for giving my entry a look. I'm very happy with 18th place, considering I hadn't ever even thought about writing something for TiTS. Yay!

Artemis118

Oct 6, 2017
I dunno if because it was in docx, but I have no comments on mine apart from the grading. If anyone could offer a bit of feedback, that'd be great, since I have no idea what to make of fen's comment for the most part.

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
I dunno if because it was in docx, but I have no comments on mine apart from the grading. If anyone could offer a bit of feedback, that'd be great, since I have no idea what to make of fen's comment for the most part.
It's definitely in part for that reason, it's way easier to comment directly inside a doc (which requires the doc to be at least: comment open).
So, that way, it's easier to put a comment higlighting the concerned segment of text than to point out things out of the blue.
Although, if you mean generic comments, it's a bit normal since you have 66 submissions and it literally took Fen and Savin a full week to go through them, meaning you have to be motivated enough.
If the author asks for feedback like you just did, and there isn't many other that did just before, that's how you're going to get feedback if your original thread wasn't noticed.

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
Really, what does the badger mean...?
I just don't understand it. It looks mocking and as if saying don't shoot me at the same time...

Last edited:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
My interpretation is that Savin considers the commentary of his grading style as validation of his fairness. Or he just dosn't care and is flaunting his indifference.

Either way, its a really neat gif.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
I don't know why but when I saw that badger. I remembered that YouTube video of a gay guy doing a documentary on honey badgers don't give a fuck and I laughed my ass off.