Half Naleen Girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

magikarpfever

Feb 26, 2017
so after lurking a bit i saw that there was some demand for more naleen content. i had a mighty need for that to but then remembered i have this character suri who would be a purrtty (lol cat puns) new take on naleens. shes half naleen half human (pretty sure i read something where there have been instances of zil/naleen hybrid) and i thought i might picture dump her before taking on the project.

4662746_Kn1hNby4ERlUtTm.jpg

4662772_rctKVUnuUTNgd5y.png

4713893_BpLsrWscslzaYNq.png

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/yvvki
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ambervantas69/
drawing credits ^^

Reactions: Krynh

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
So is this is half-breed, or a modded human? Because I don't think Mhen'ga's colony has been going long enough for an adult half-breed human-naleen to grow up.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Well she does look cute but are you truly up to writing her?

Npc's can be quite the handful.

magikarpfever

Feb 26, 2017
So is this is half-breed, or a modded human? Because I don't think Mhen'ga's colony has been going long enough for an adult half-breed human-naleen to grow up.
i reeeaally want her to by a half breed. i could say that naleens grow pretty fast so she already reached the age of maturity for her 'species.' like helia's daughter in coc.

Well she does look cute but are you truly up to writing her?

Npc's can be quite the handful.
awww thanks <3 and i think so? actually yes totally. fake it till you make it.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
I+suppose+you+would+think+that+_b2c0e93143fadf6d86e69e4b241fb22c.jpg

If this is a possibility then you have my support!

Reactions: Salomon

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
YES! YES! MANY MUCH YES! A MILLION TIMES YES! INFINITE YES!

YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I should also mention that I wholly support more coily goodness. This is one snek to not be step on.

Reactions: Zavos

Froggy_Captain

Oct 7, 2015
Yes, more snek cuddles please!!! Also to be completely honest and slightly off topic I had always wished the Naleen you snuggle with in the jungle on those chilly nights would be the naleen in the nursery.

Reactions: Salomon

magikarpfever

Feb 26, 2017
Yes, more snek cuddles please!!! Also to be completely honest and slightly off topic I had always wished the Naleen you snuggle with in the jungle on those chilly nights would be the naleen in the nursery.
suri is one cuddly snek so youll def get your fill of snek cuddles and ever more so. real talk though SAME. i pretty much died when the add on where pc could snuggle with the naleen and have breakfast with her came out. was hoping to see more of her but i guess this is a good opportunity for me to write some more content for our beloved naleen lol

Aullama

Creator
Dec 12, 2016
You'll want to think of something else other than a human/naleen halfbreed, if you're wanting this character in the game. No species in the game matures that fast- I'm pretty sure raskvel are the fastest atm, reaching maturity in no less than two years. TiTS is going to be avoiding "offspring fully grows in 3 or 4 weeks" bullshit when it can.

magikarpfever

Feb 26, 2017
You'll want to think of something else other than a human/naleen halfbreed, if you're wanting this character in the game. No species in the game matures that fast- I'm pretty sure raskvel are the fastest atm, reaching maturity in no less than two years. TiTS is going to be avoiding "offspring fully grows in 3 or 4 weeks" bullshit when it can.
*shrugs* honestly i have no idea how long the colony has been up so im not sure if i can completely bs the whole 'reached the age of maturity thing in some odd years.' i could chock it up to genetic imbalance or something.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
*shrugs* honestly i have no idea how long the colony has been up so im not sure if i can completely bs the whole 'reached the age of maturity thing in some odd years.' i could chock it up to genetic imbalance or something.
The colony has been there for about a month when Steele gets there.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
This could be solved by making her available after the player has played for an appropriate amount of in-game time, some of my chars have been at the whole rusher business thing for quite a few years just because of the nursery skip with some pregnancies that take half an eternity to finish.

Sounds like too much of a hassle just to encounter an npc though, so I kinda agree with the post above. A half kaithrit that was just a little bit too into naleen nip could be a viable alternative.

Reactions: magikarpfever

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Or maybe she's a young Naleen who ate some terrain treats? That would still make her half Naleen just in a different way.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Your idea is based around a flawed understanding of the setting of TiTS and thus is incompatible with the current narrative. Like every other freaking half-zil, half-vinae and half-ruskvel.

Also, no lolis allowed

Reactions: Kesil

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Your idea is based around a flawed understanding of the setting of TiTS and thus is incompatible with the current narrative. Like every other freaking half-zil, half-vinae and half-ruskvel.

Also, no lolis allowed
Maybe tone it down there? How about instead of bashing the project before it even gets started, you let them at least put some sort of plan and direction inplace as to where this potential character would go. As of right now all we have is a name and a potential appearance for the character.

Also when was a loli ever mentioned?

Status
Not open for further replies.