Guys I think I have a great idea

Allaboutthethicc

Dec 30, 2018
One of my only gripes with TITS is all the sexy stuff is sorta separate from the actual combat.
So TITS keeps track of how much cum and milk you spray out right?
Why not find a way to integrate that into the combat?
Say you could spray cum from your giant ‘nuki nuts like some ol’ Pokémon hydro cannon shit to do damage dependent on how much you came, or suck on your own titties to heal yourself for an amount dependent on how much milk they had stored.
Has anyone ever thought of this?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
*Reads post*
*Rubs temples*
*Leaves to let someone else take care of this*

Reactions: Natetheman223

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
How about
RageFace.jpg

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
isnt there already a milk spray tease

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
One of my only gripes with TITS is all the sexy stuff is sorta separate from the actual combat.
So TITS keeps track of how much cum and milk you spray out right?
Why not find a way to integrate that into the combat?
Say you could spray cum from your giant ‘nuki nuts like some ol’ Pokémon hydro cannon shit to do damage dependent on how much you came, or suck on your own titties to heal yourself for an amount dependent on how much milk they had stored.
Has anyone ever thought of this?
Hi ! Please don't take these replies too personnally. Philosophy around here is : "You want it, you write/commission it." Because having and pitching an idea requires little effort, as opposed to actually writing it.
And all of the people who write for the game already have way more ideas than they'll ever write to begin with.

So forum regulars are understandably kinda burned out on newbies pitching ideas that they have no intention to write.

Plus your idea, while interesting, does go against Fen's policy that cosmetic choices shouldn't affect/break combat.
So the chances that your idea will ever be implemented is close to zero, sorry.

Hden

Nov 6, 2018
In the meantime, until you have written and coded this, you coud try and use the existing mechanics:
https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Ground_Combat_Mechanics#Tease
  • Milk Squirt - Tease using the character's special milk projectile ability (vanae milk or notably milk-endowed through perks).
  • Myr Venom - Bite the enemy and inject them with your red myr venom (must have the Myr Venom perk, gained via Red Pill or Orange Pill).
  • Dick Slap - Slap your enemies in the face with your aphrodisiac laced cock. (Requires a 12" cock with the Aphrodisiac, Aphrodisiac Laced flag, or Aphrodisiac Cum
https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Nyrean_Rock_Candy#Nyrean_Cum