guides or help with coding?

Skunktail

Apr 3, 2016
i can't seem to find anything to help me with my quest of creating a TF item, i am sorry to ask but if anyone has any guides or some advice i would be willing to listen, i really want to create a skunk TF if the task is really daunting i'd still like to see the howtos and the whyfors...

besides, if it really is that hard to do maybe we could have a way to pay for code we want/need

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

well i have found this now, sigh, why is it after you post something thats when you find what you are looking for, perhaps i am just blind

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ojv7Jvc-wxmWGTaJERIZ09zlRQbetW9Mtud18MDzhuA/edit#

Last edited by a moderator:

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
I mean, you already found the doc but here's a couple of other things you can (need to) look out for.

• You can commission one of the writers to make the TF item your looking for.
  • For that skunk TF item you have in mind, you should probably not make it too weird (I.E straight up farting with no context) or else your chances of it getting into TiTs are slim to none.

Skunktail

Apr 3, 2016
I mean, you already found the doc but here's a couple of other things you can (need to) look out for.

• You can commission one of the writers to make the TF item your looking for.
  • For that skunk TF item you have in mind, you should probably not make it too weird (I.E straight up farting with no context) or else your chances of it getting into TiTs are slim to none.

thankfully no, that wasn't in the plans, i really would rather write it myself to insure it stays uh, cleaner? then that

my plan was basically to add the spray but why the hell would a species want that smell when they can use tech to mod it, like semen can be honey, why can't that spray just be pheromones, adding a new attack?

how would one commission a writer anyway, maybe if i get some work done using pre-existing examples i can find someone to help me finish

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
how would one commission a writer anyway

Here (except for Jimthermic, he's currently not writing for the game anymore).

Plus, most, if not all the writers here tend to follow the "don't write weird shit" rule. Which is basically Fenoxo's list of things he's not including in his games.

The pheromone thing you suggested could work. But i'm not one of the writers so idk.

Skunktail

Apr 3, 2016
thanks much, starting my work, if it starts shaping up i'll make a post in the submission area as WIP

Maximum Stack: 10

Short name: SkunkPill

Long name: Skunk Suppository

Description: An Unremarkable Black and White Pill, seems to be ribbed for your pleasure.

Tooltip:This is a small black and white striped pill. This suppository is filled with microsurgeons and some deodorants to help cope with the temporary changes in physiology which may or may not cause increased fur growth, genital changes, tail alterations Muzzle Growth, sharpening of the canine teeth, and scent gland production. [insert company name here] is not responisible for any complications and or adverse affects of the use of this pill, some common side effects include but are not limited to loss of hair, tail, genitals, self respect and muscle definition.

Type: Transformative Item, single use consumable

Base Price: 2500

Purchasable: Fur Effect

Dropped by: (Unknown)

Descriptors

Last edited by a moderator: