GUIDE?

Rawr XD123

Aug 26, 2018
I personally know from tits that this game is funner when you know what you doing
So if not a guide then can someone at leadl point me in the right direction
OmI also going for a human warrior build

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
This game is barely more than a demo right now, so you can easily do 100% of everything that is possible with like a couple hours at most. As for the best grinding spot, I'd say "literally anywhere there are enemies" since the game has a maxlevel of 3 right now (unless it changed while I wasn't looking)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
This game is barely more than a demo right now, so you can easily do 100% of everything that is possible with like a couple hours at most. As for the best grinding spot, I'd say "literally anywhere there are enemies" since the game has a maxlevel of 3 right now (unless it changed while I wasn't looking)
Hours is pushing it.

Soldier660

Feb 9, 2018
Brazil
Well, here some tips to help a little.

Get Heal from Brother sanders at the church on the left side of the village. Helps even more if you go solo.

Keep Farming money to buy best equipament at the blacksmith, like another weapons and amor. i use dual just for the extra damage.

you can farm exp and money better at the right side exit, in the hills.

Just be careful with the three Mercs and the harpies, they are a hard at level 1 and 2.

Later be careful with the orcs, they are the hardest right now.

Last but not Least learn the world and the game, talking with every npc you can find. they help you.

Its a Start. hope it helps a little.