Grim's Tome in Tainted Smut

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Hello, Grimoire

Welcome to my TITS Project and Discussion tread!

I have been meaning to make a new thread to add to my signature links as well as a place to discuss whatever I'm working on in regards to TITS related projects. I'll have a Creative Writing section with the link to it below. As well as some projects I have in mind to write with description of what they are posted below too.

The Seraphim: An old Event Submission that wasn't finished during TITS's Alpha build in 2014. I'll be revamping the project to cater to the new and current TITS build.

Project Qilin: My current project that I'm working on in relation to SoAndSo's Mirrin. This is linked to the idea thread at the moment until I'm ready to post the Event Submission (WIP) in the near future.

The Masquerade: An NPC that travels in a merchant ship that players can encounter traveling from place to place where they may purchase TF Masks and interact more deeply as they progress further into his character.

Samara, female Saurmorian: An Uveto NPC that will be the next project to expand the roster for the planet. She will be another dragon morph with a romantic theme and lots of Submission and Breeding content intended for her. PCs looking to dominate the war hero and make her your devoted slave will find this hard, stoic piece of ass is a cuddly, pent-up mass of muscle needing a sadist's touch. There's a GDoc but not ready for viewing.

Morcrux Campaign: Role-playing game built in a world of my own making with a book series I wrote about it. Please ask permission before using my work.

Sou'jure: City of Corruption: COC Event Submission that never got be finished for the game in time. Now it's a potential Mod project. Permission granted to anyone that wants to use it provided that I'm informed and credit is given.

CW Projects: other things I've done.

Feel free to discuss anything you want here.

Last edited: